MSN Clone Discussion

err0r

i've stated from the very start it's low. i'm not even sure what we disagree on anymore lol.. anyways good luck to buzzen. If i had to pick a chat clone to chat on it would be buzzen for sure.. it by far outshines all the rest of them.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I've looked over buzzen site and still don't see where that is stated although it's been said that it has."

Maybe they will explain more later on. There is still a month from msn chat closure. In any event, it is not like they don't have an alternative web chat to switch to. I can't give too much details, so I guess for the time being people have to take their word for it.

i'm not even sure what we disagree on anymore lol

Well, I don't like to be picky but parallel was terrible lol

Edited by Chuck

i would figure the alternate would be flash irc chat as the beta is hosted there. I could be wrong who knows. i was saying that as power said that it has been said already.. I still think the parallel was right on. it only stated that msn will go after people and sites. Really doesn't matter the reason.

i would figure the alternate would be flash irc chat as the beta is hosted there.

Not exactly. Not the same version of flash irc chat, at least.

I still think the parallel was right on. it only stated that msn will go after people and sites. Really doesn't matter the reason.

Reason does matter as a probability of potential risk.

Edited by Chuck

Not that I'm an authority on msn clones, or chat servers :embar:, but I do believe in the worst way that if there is a ocx flip that looks different than the msn ocx on nsmchat then you will see the amount of people on the server drop. Please quote me on this when the time comes.

An example: eyechat.net who used msn ocx then switched to thier own.

Edited by Shagman