MSN Clone Discussion

err0r

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i have just found the biggest indication to date that MSN got care one bit about the use of the ocx, GrapevineEdge The biggest and busiest groups chatroom in the UK has moved to buzz, and not only that but the groups website now has a seperate page that says New Chat and join buzzen, this page can only of been added by by two ppl: Chrissy head of msn groups Uk or msn groups Sysop_mello the groups owner (who owns the room on buzzen) now its a shame that buzz are gettin all the big scores:P lol I guess its a testiment to there hard work ... but surely that goes to show that MSN couldnt give a hoot! And that we should all just stop stressing and thinking about it all too much, and concentrate on finding our own place to fit in for the future! <wo0t>

Edited by Chief

sysop's and the admins are just ppl like you and me.

some of them are going to be out of a job aswell , no wonder they don't care ( would you? i don't think so ).

on the other hand i hope no one in the msn lets say money department starts to think.

because they could reason that they lost potential paid costumers because they ( the potential costumers ) could use msn chat free somewere else. in other words they lost incomes because someone gave free chat with their software.

now its a shame that buzz are gettin all the big scores:P lol I guess its a testiment to there hard work

Hard work? Seriously? Any idiot can build a chat network based off someone elses ocx. Hell, if i felt like wasteing a day or two I could build one off MSN's ocx.

sysop's and the admins are just ppl like you and me.

some of them are going to be out of a job aswell , no wonder they don't care ( would you? i don't think so ).

on the other hand i hope no one in the msn lets say money department starts to think.

because they could reason that they lost potential paid costumers because they ( the potential costumers ) could use msn chat free somewere else. in other words they lost incomes because someone gave free chat with their software.

I didn't JUST ask them lol, I asked them when MSN first went to subscription since a lot of sites used the OCX for clones. :)

Hard work? Seriously? Any idiot can build a chat network based off someone elses ocx. Hell, if i felt like wasteing a day or two I could build one off MSN's ocx.

I've learned that buzzen is on the verge of developing their own ocx. Until then, all the bashing, putdown and cynicism are just flogging a dead horse.

Trust me, it's actually quite fun to flog a dead horse. Especially when people are promoteing that dead horse for the work it didn't do. When the ass(msn), I'm sorry, donkey, did it.

Stop saying they did so much work, and I'll stop whipping it.