MSN Clone Discussion

err0r

Buzzen is a MSN Clone server which is purely successful off MSN's OCX, Because lamers didn't want to change.

Okay, Maybe some of the lamers can code a few things to keep things running. People think they have done 'hard work' get real, get over yourself you kiddies. The website F*CKING BLOWS. Thats the most sh1ttest design. All they are providing is a stable clone server and all they do is keep it running 24/7

Simple.

I'd just like to add, they only use the OCX. They coded their website from the ground up and let me tell you Mr. I've-never-owned-a-huge-website, it takes A LOT of hard work. The design may be ugly in your opinion, but they OBVIOUSLY have a really stable backend to their website or else it would not be as successfull as it is today. [/buzzen support]

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone wants to see a site with hightech look graphics..

When it comes to a web site the most important areas are good navigation and fast load times that is what users want..

To coal

Personaly i would not class myself as a kiddy lol!

Edited by YAH00

:lmaojump: I hope they close all MSN Clone Rooms and everyone goes into vsixc :lolwave: at least you get a free pizza :pizza: in there :lolwave: and a Smoke Break (wink) we dont have wink emoticon in here (cry) or a cry one :lolwave:

Buzzen is a MSN Clone server which is purely successful off MSN's OCX, Because lamers didn't want to change.

Okay, Maybe some of the lamers can code a few things to keep things running. People think they have done 'hard work' get real, get over yourself you kiddies. The website F*CKING BLOWS. Thats the most sh1ttest design. All they are providing is a stable clone server and all they do is keep it running 24/7

Simple.

LOL

I suppose you would love to show us all what work you have done. I am sure by your opinion you must have some experience is creating websites that handle over 50,000,000 hits per month :)

Buy hey, what do I know 8-)

If my English is not understandable, I am sorry. I don't fill my profile yet but I am from Japan and tried Phreik and VSIXc-Chat, but VSIXc doesn't support Japanese font ( not complaing to them ) now we have consider about OCX and I never know about OCX before I have read the messege at this thread.. I just heard that Phreik change their server to be new or something... Is this meant by they can use OCX ? and keeping on continue thier chatroom? I also visted Buzzen but we need donation to them ... If somebody has answers for Japanese language supported chat room netowrk or having suggestion, please advice us? We have no choice right now instead to take MSN clone network ... ( We also use English ,too) At last I thank you very much for all posts in this thread, I learned a lot from here. :)

If my English is not understandable, I am sorry. I don't fill my profile yet but I am from Japan and tried Phreik and VSIXc-Chat, but VSIXc doesn't support Japanese font ( not complaing to them ) now we have consider about OCX and I never know about OCX before I have read the messege at this thread.. I just heard that Phreik change their server to be new or something... Is this meant by they can use OCX ? and keeping on continue thier chatroom? I also visted Buzzen but we need donation to them ... If somebody has answers for Japanese language supported chat room netowrk or having suggestion, please advice us? We have no choice right now instead to take MSN clone network ... ( We also use English ,too) At last I thank you very much for all posts in this thread, I learned a lot from here. :)

You don't need to make a donation to Buzzen to open a room. Those donating to Buzzen are to have staff supported chatrooms. You can read more at http://www.buzzen.com/support/donate.php?P...3955c64d9652f37

I'll take it Buzzen supports unicode and asian characters in webchat.

Reading all this, it makes me sick. Yes buzzen maybe a clone network, at least thier out there trying to bring back something that was lost to all of us. >Error< I trust that you aren't out thier to tell people how bad they are, and I believe you and Ozzy when you say; "off topic." However what bothers me is how fast people can "slash" at something that they see other people cutting down on. Like a huge group of "monkey see, monkey do." I understand that some of the people like Error or Ozzy dont agree to what they are using as thier OCX. Yes it might be a rip, but they however are tryin to bring what some of us has LOST or never got to enjoy. I'm not on eather side. I see both sides points and understand them fully. On one hand you have some of TG putting them down for what they are doing, and Error trying to keep the peace between them all, but not supporting them completely. And on the other hand you see some of TG fighting and supporting what they believe in. Alot of people here dont know what to believe in and just go with the biggest crowed, "leaders," or well known names. However I believe that if you see, but not just that... Understand and feel what they are trying to bring to the world of chatters, you'd stop all this "crap topics." Although seeing it from that side of the line, is unlikly, sense some will say "your blind," as I'm saying to them. Like I said though I'm on neather side. I just understand what they are doing, I have nothen bad to say for them, nor for TG or you Error, in a strong sense I respect both (All of TG & Error for all you have done) & (Buzzen for bring back a small amount of MSN.)

Its just a shame everyone has to waste engry on a problem that is small, instead of just ignoring the hole thing and going on with our lives. I mean afther all we all live our lives the way you feel, that best suits us.