MSN Clone Discussion

err0r

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes , that was me you where talking to X and it was Guide-Josh that told me to make the 50 bucks donation , until then he wasnt allowed to help me

http://www.buzzen.com/chat/find.php?cat=GN went there and at the top of the page is says "have a question..join our online helpdesk" so thats wot i did and antoni ..why would i lie about this????

I dont know if that was the wrong helpdesk but they could have told me to go to the freaking other one, if i was in the wrong place.

Chief, are you suggesting that i wanted special treatement??? Whats your problem mate .. i mearly mentioned the size of the group to illustrate that im lookin for an "easy to use, dummy proof" alternative.

All i wanted was the goldpass nuttin more nuttin less

Yes , that was me you where talking to X and it was Guide-Josh that told me to make the 50 bucks donation , until then he wasnt allowed to help me

http://www.buzzen.com/chat/find.php?cat=GN went there and at the top of the page is says "have a question..join our online helpdesk" so thats wot i did and antoni ..why would i lie about this????

I dont know if that was the wrong helpdesk but they could have told me to go to the freaking other one, if i was in the wrong place.

Aye, did you save the chat coversation or screenshot you had with guide_josh? Those support room guides are just doing what they are told to do. If you think that guide is not doing a good job by giving you the falsified info, you should or can demand to speak to their superiour officer, the manager to further confirm with your inquiry.

Guest X-Fusion

do you suppose M$N might CHARGE to download the OCX after it closes chat?...that's one way to make a few bucks and still enable the clones to use it....

I doubt they will. It was open source as it is. You have it saved to your HD, so, I doubt they'll charge for the source. The only problem with it still being online is it wont be updated, which would make it very vulnerable and hard to work around on your own server.

lol Finly the truth behind Error, and his support. All I wanted from you, to show people here what you mean, when you say you cannot support Buzzen. :P - However, I didn't mean to push too hard, I was hoping though it would play out with a clam end. Although knowning your personality, its not easy to upset you on such a small issue... Alright well, I agree with you completely. However on one hand I do so like the layout on thier site better then VSIXc.. Although they do show better care of thier users. Buzzen however they do take care of thier users, but sometimes at a price. I see why alot of people look up to you, wouldn't judge em for it eather.. Like the old saying, "Always listen to the wiser." Best thing about the hole thing, is I've never seen TG push thier ideas on others. Never the less, whatever outcome, I'll support TG as much as I have.