MSN Clone Discussion

err0r

well one thing you may have missed.. This thread alone has probably sent alot of ppl to check out what everyone is talking about.. They say any publicity is good publicity lol. It's good that there are places where ppl can have their say. I'm sort of on the fence.. I'm with you in that i'm glad to see a place where msn chatters can go. My wish of them using something besides msn's ocx is only to ensure their chatters will continue to have a good place to chat.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no... I never meant about clone or not ... we only want keep open our room under Japanese language supported chat network and we want room that won't be shut down ( not say forever but forawhile)... Please understand us, we don't have members who are great at computer and encoding can not be helped at VS... If I understand language fully , I can post more clearly.. sorry if I made you feel bad ...

I understand your in the middle too Error.. alot of us are. What I was getting at is how alot of people can be a "groupy" in words. Say like, a known name such as yourself or Ozzy. You post "Buzzen sucks cuz the ocx is rip from msn" ok and Ozzy (not being true about it all, knowing you two, you'd take diffent roads - just an example) says something like "I agree, they need to remove it or quit" - Once someone sees this, (Fans) will jump in and fallow the line, as the line keeps going and people read thier ideas, or comments, they add on, in a somewhat same point. Then the hole thing just turns into one big fight over who is better, and then the topic is changed or lost. I have no dout your in the middle. I also agree they should code thier own ocx. And I suppose VSIXc is cool, glad you'll support it. I think its great that thier are servers such as Buzzen and VSIXc is out there allowing people to enjoy thier services. On one hand, VSIXc has a nice layout... although the server seems slow. Not dead but yet slow. Then Buzzen also has a nice layout, cool color blue... (Not cool in as cool - rather as in Ice blue) And alot of thier channels are active. I chat on both. But as I was getting at, those people that link togeather if you will.. are a bunch of groupys, not in a bad sense, but not in a good one eather. They role with thier own ideas, yet all thier really doing is adding on to one idea of someone else, just in a diffent way. Now I can understand alot of people here are trying to be nice... And thier trying to accpect both sides. But when it comes down to it.. very few of us will stick to our own ideas and comments. Sooner or later it'll be the same comment, said by someone else in a diffent form. I mean there is a diffence.

Blah says: Well they dont give email accounts for users to use they just run off other email services.

Blah2 says: They seem to run off other email services.

^ something like that, yet is a random order... it can be two post away. Groupys I tell you! However I do understand that this "thread" lol has sent alot of people to all networks... In fact I'm sure of it. But its like this, instead of saying one thing like "vist you know so and so, see what you think, also go here and vist so and so see what you think about them too.. post both comments about both networks." (A sense of using this as a poll) Poeple are basing thier comments off someone else's idea, it wont matter if they go and check it out... if they know that thier is a slight error in this part of thier network... they wont go there. For example: I like Buzzen better becuase when you do an access command it wont show your ip, when you do an access command on VSIXc such as Add owner to yourself, it shows your ip, not your mask they have given you, to hide your ip. Now that someone knows that, they might not like VSIXc for that one reason. Thats all I'm getting at. ( I know I said alot... but I just love typing. ;P Plus I'm sure it'll ignore the *$*#* out of someone here...)

If ya notice i never really bashed the clone part of it all cuz well I was one of the grandfathers to it all. I will always bash management cuz those are the the same pricks that would think they were cool with the gold hammer in the chatrooms back in the day. Wait and see what I have coming soon...its gonna be the biggest rip you will ever see...and ya know what...I really dont give a rats ass what u think of it, as I am not ur typical g33k. Ripping is fun, especially if you have no idea wtf ur doing. Cuz its a learning experience.

Edited by Shagman

The courts will decide how much ownership shagman has over buzzen, they were supposed to decide ages ago but mohammed and remko but them little pratts teamed up.. mohammed is actually an arab with nothing more better to do than find more ways to rip off buzzens so called customers, remko was one of those lamers which has powertrips, Mandy the guide hirer is nothing more than a welfare bludging s|ag. The people that chat in buzzen, 95percent of them in Espressobar are g33ks with nothing better to do than be complete webtards and act like kids.. example

"LMAO"

"lamer1 : lolllllllllll @

lamer1 : u crak me up steve

anyway you get there lame antiques.

Not only that many of the webtards who chat in buzzen actually use the crying emotiicon when they find something funny but which is funny to them because there minds are so small,

I said to a particular individual

"you have no life"

she replies "you noticed"

A few more abusing sayings from me and she says the classic, "you dont offend me"

I told her 'good'

and left her one more reassuring message ["im just making sure you know you're a worthless maggot and one day you'll face the truth" ] before i was banned by the webtard guides who are in there with there lame nicknames.

Sounds to me like Coal needs a hug .... awwwwwwww poor coal :(

If my English is not understandable, I am sorry. I don't fill my profile yet but I am from Japan and tried Phreik and VSIXc-Chat, but VSIXc doesn't support Japanese font ( not complaing to them ) now we have consider about OCX and I never know about OCX before I have read the messege at this thread.. I just heard that Phreik change their server to be new or something... Is this meant by they can use OCX ? and keeping on continue thier chatroom? I also visted Buzzen but we need donation to them ... If somebody has answers for Japanese language supported chat room netowrk or having suggestion, please advice us? We have no choice right now instead to take MSN clone network ... ( We also use English ,too) At last I thank you very much for all posts in this thread, I learned a lot from here. :)

Semya,

I am sorry that nobody has helped you with your problem.

As far as I know Buzzen will support Japanese characters. I know it supports Arabic so I assume Japanese will be no problem.

if you need any help testing or setting things up please feel free to email me for help.

[email protected]

Edited by «‡þøw€®‡»™

well LAS that is really splitting hairs.. if i had said hey check out buzzen because it's access is a bit different. wouldn't that play into the same group mentality because I said it? Many sides of the MSN Clone discussion have had their say here. Which is the point of any thread I guess. If people do listen to what our opinions are then that is only because we have earned a bit of respect with our peers. Many ppl don't agree with us and haven't regardless of the issue. But I have tried ( not alway successful ) to hear anyone else's thoughts on the matter. At the end of the day people are still going to do what they want to regardless of what this little site says. IF/WHEN buzzen decides to move away from the MSN OCX i'll be one of it's biggest supporters. My concern isn't for having a place to chat for me. I use mIRC over webchat anyday so to me the interface isn't important at all. What concerns me is that if BUZZEN does indeed get a majority of the MSN users and for whatever reason they are unable to use the MSN OCX anymore, what is the end outcome. Do they have to pack up and leave to anyone clone living on borrowed time or what. My concern isn't for me and it isn't for buzzen. It's for the chatters many of which have visited or joined tg over the past few years. I don't do tg for money. I spend alot more than i make on the google ads. I have 5 domains and 3 hosting packages. Those can add up. I don't ask for donations ( although i see nothing wrong with sites that do HEY IT'S VOLUNTARY ). What i do is for the enjoyment of a hobby of mine and helping people. What i've seen in this thread tells me alot of things and should others as well. Many have strong feelings on this issue. The staff of buzzen care enough about their reputation to come here and post. People want a good place to chat. All those are positive things. Some of the other stuff is more personal but hey that happens. Anyways i've covered most of this stuff before, i'm only rehashing it now because i'm bored and this thread entertains me :)