MSN Clone Discussion

err0r

Allow me to start my post off-topic a littel bit without forgetting the buttom line!

Most of people who supporting VSIXc now used to support ChatsUSA before, is same way with same agressive attitude!

That proove one of many imortant things that you people are very united pack.

I say this because even if VSIXc the best chat on net (and maybe Chatsusa was the best before VSIXc was made),

but still i dont get why always this attitude has to show up, and why you always have to disvalue other services to proove that your service is good.

If you think VSXc is the best (and maybe it is) let it talk about itself, or atleast talk about the great features in VSIXc without attacking other services, and let people choose...

Lmao, you be the judge!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, that wasnt judgment it was opinion.

It may look personal comment but its not!

because simply if you offer me script or addon last thing i care for is your attitude, if your script or addon is good i'll use it no matter your behavior was, but when you offer me chat service where i will communicate with you so i should care about this issue.

That was the point.

Edit:"So in simple words: i like VSIXc but i dont like the way you promoting it! make sence?"

Edited by wolfy

• Site Moderator
Wow :taz: Well as you all have seen Buzzen has grown since the confirmation that MSN will shut down, I have been on there since they opened and was called at that time NSM. also i have supported all servers and from day once NSM known now as buzzen has always been on top, 2nd in running was PhreikChat. Now as long as i have been on Buzzen ive seen err0r and ozzy10 drop in at one time or another so to say they have issues with Buzzen is quite the joke! jay is also a good friend of mine and i have talked with him from time to time. The thing that annoys me is that people complain rant and rave about things, but have you ever thought of the work that goes out into a chat server, even if its a clone <wo0t> Yes take for granted that they are a clone server but all these people took the time to create a frame and service for all that couldnt chat due to MSN going subscription. Now iam not promoting or saying that VSIXc is a great server or blah blah, but if your looking for a challenge in scripting wise there ya go! Any chat server is good, but its whats to your liking....Happy chatting :taz:

Guest X-Fusion

Well, to refrence Wolfy, I've chatted on ChatsUSA one time, thats not enough to sway my vote about VSIXc. Most people on VSIXc came from MSN, not ChatsUSA.

Anyway, Chain, I think half the people that go on so bad about clones are the ones that like to see work developed over time. I myself am that way. I dont wanna see a repeat of something someone else did. Thats like a band making a cd, then remaking the exact same cd with the exact same songs on it. I dunno if that cleared it up or not, but, thats sorta why so many people dont like the clones. It's not about OCX. Any server is a new challenge, atleast, most are. Servers vary with people and modes. Often, to many sway on the people of a server and decide not to go.

Well, to refrence Wolfy, I've chatted on ChatsUSA one time, thats not enough to sway my vote about VSIXc. Most people on VSIXc came from MSN, not ChatsUSA.

Anyway, Chain, I think half the people that go on so bad about clones are the ones that like to see work developed over time. I myself am that way. I dont wanna see a repeat of something someone else did. Thats like a band making a cd, then remaking the exact same cd with the exact same songs on it. I dunno if that cleared it up or not, but, thats sorta why so many people dont like the clones. It's not about OCX. Any server is a new challenge, atleast, most are. Servers vary with people and modes. Often, to many sway on the people of a server and decide not to go.

In short, it's a remix...lol

i just want to say a few things about wolfy's comments. Firstly we have promoted VSIXc very simply. By adding a couple of banners and asking our users to check it out. You haven't seen on tg where we have said HEY VSIXC IS THE GREATEST THING EVA. DON'T EVEN TRY VISITING THOSE OUR SUCK CHATS CAUSE WE TELL YOU TO". People have every right to make their own choice. But we have every right to promote the chat we like do we not? You don't see me out bouncing from server to server and room to room spamming VSIXc all over the place do you. I don't go to other websites and tell it's users that they should only use VSIXc. I promoted VSIXc like i would talk to my friends about something i like. Hey dude this seems pretty kewl i use it why don't you try it. I don't see anything wrong with that. That isn't the same thing as saying use vsixc cause i think everything else sucks. I've said over and over i have no problem with buzzen or phreik or any of the other chats. I just wish they used their own ocx. Why? Because there is a possibility however small that they may have to discontinue using the ocx. I would hate to see tons of chatters get pushed out in the cold like MSN did them. I've tried most every chat that's been recommended to me. I pop on to check it out so if someone asks me, i can give my opinion. I don't give opinions of a chat site i haven't been on. I can tell sites like buzzen put alot of work into their site because i myself am a webmaster and know what it takes to do some of the things they've done. I'm just not a fan of using the chat ocx. Along with promoting VSIXc i've made a place where users can discuss other chat networks and i've added a page http://www.tg007.net/?page=chats to give a quick review of some of the other networks. I've said i would put up downloads submitted to us that work on other networks. I don't see how you can say our Promotion of VSIXc is in anyway being done in a bad way. What more should i do?