MSN Clone Discussion

err0r

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure theres prolly millions of ways to impliment a chat. I'm just doubtful that anyones really bothered to try. Alot of people likely see it as, "If it's not broken, don't fix it." Just hope theres still some of those people out there that are original, and enlightened. I'm neither. lol.

Hard work? Seriously? Any idiot can build a chat network based off someone elses ocx. Hell, if i felt like wasteing a day or two I could build one off MSN's ocx.

LOL

You really do live up to your name dont you. Quite the Xaggeration :yes:

Allow me to start my post off-topic a littel bit without forgetting the buttom line!

Most of people who supporting VSIXc now used to support ChatsUSA before, is same way with same agressive attitude!

That proove one of many imortant things that you people are very united pack.

I say this because even if VSIXc the best chat on net (and maybe Chatsusa was the best before VSIXc was made),

but still i dont get why always this attitude has to show up, and why you always have to disvalue other services to proove that your service is good.

If you think VSXc is the best (and maybe it is) let it talk about itself, or atleast talk about the great features in VSIXc without attacking other services, and let people choose...