MSN Clone Discussion

err0r

Hello shagman

didn`t think you came here considering your comments to me a while back lol

:lmaojump:

Hi Yahoo, yes I bet you will find quotes by me, or one of other shall we say fake nicks dating back to 2003.

Fake nicks are great because you can use them in any forum and have them argue back and forth at each other... This creates a BUZZ, and since people on the net crave drama, they join in and pick a side.

There is no better way to advertise free of charge on the net, it worked and got Mohamed into the position he now enjoys. This moron truly believes it is mere savy nerd work that makes a server a success. Remko offered me a big thank you credit on the credits page,as he said "This is all we can do for you, cuz were a bunch of glory hogs.) I am yet to see that, but thats to be expected from a punk kid.

Might I add it makes me smile and gives me great joy to watch others enjoy the spoils of the grunt work of others, including watching you Yahoo, and lets not forget that rising star Dale.

And now onto some employee apreciation.

Allow me to introduce my partner a shining star. Although a figment of my imagination, BlondeNewfieChick was extremely helpful in using as a nick on msns free chats to advertise nsm, but her main contributions included promotion of nsm on the msn chat team group. You can find out more by looking at her sexy profile here, be sure to check out her posts, she knows how to stay contraversial just like her daddy. She deserves a big gold star as Employee of The Year for 2004.

IPB Image

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Shagman

Remembe the time you said to Remko that the courts will decide the ownership rights and remember when you were a Sysop on NSM and you told Remko that you had ownership rights. that was so funny

I do, and will continue to maintain that. The funny part is I dont know who you are, and therefore you must be too new to know any better??? Perhaps you should shed some light on who you are...nicks you have used in the past :lmaojump:

As far as i am concerned shagman what went on between you and buzzen/nsm is between you and them, i personaly am not gonna judge you or them on what gossip that floats around..

Just make sure your beef stays with them and not others who have sod all to do with it lol....

Myself and other were not in anyway responsible for what went on and certainly cannot do anything to change what has happened!

P.S

My abilitties on buzzen have nothing to do with what you did in the past, i am there cause of my skills in design, i leave the more complexed stuff up to peeps like you etc! but i am glad it makes you smile lol, lots of peeps enjoy my work!

What is Buzzen?

Buzzen is a chat using the MSN ocx. It works pretty much the same as MSN does. Rumors are they are working on their own ocx or changing to another type of chat. We have no real confirmation that either of those are true.

well from what im guessing if they are using the msn ocx then they might as well have to make there own. When msn chat closes the ocx wont be avaliable anymore....

Edited by Kurupt