MSN Clone Discussion

err0r

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i know.. i say it over and over again yet ppl still think it's because we don't like buzzen or it's staff... i've used buzzen before.. it's not a bad setup at all.. just wish they didn't rely on msn ocx is all.

I new about buzzen chat b4 it was even made (wasnt called that back then)

I was asked by power who was going to make the server if i wanted to join him b4 he even started it and i said no cause he was using msn ocx , and he respected that dissision.

However i still keep in contact with him

and it just makes us laugh reading all the crap

I new about buzzen chat b4 it was even made (wasnt called that back then)

I was asked by power who was going to make the server if i wanted to join him b4 he even started it and i said no cause he was using msn ocx , and he respected that dissision.

However i still keep in contact with him

and it just makes us laugh reading all the crap

Yes it has given us a laugh or 50 over the years hasn't it. :P

Guest XploziOn

Well i am working on a couple of scripts for Buzzen as i see now that TG will upload them on their site, so i think TG will be getting alot of submissions for Buzzen Scripts.

Well i am working on a couple of scripts for Buzzen as i see now that TG will upload them on their site, so i think TG will be getting alot of submissions for Buzzen Scripts.

I dont think there will be too many Buzzen chat scripts out very quickly. As they are an MSN clone, don't most scripts still run on there anyway. Plus if they are making they're own OCX(RUMOR) then things will change and scripts will have to change with it. So I don't suspect very many Buzzen scripts released for awhile.

Guest XploziOn

Thats why its gonna be a basic script untill the final deal is done with & untill after oct 18, to see what happens, i am not gonna put alot of work in these scripts just yet gotta wait untill after msn closes then will decide what features to add to it.

Far as I know there is somewhere around 20 - 30 Buzzen scripts already available for download in many different languages, with more being created each day. Your MSN Connections will NOT work on Buzzen. You will have to use one of many connections already available. I dont know if Tech-Gear plans on offering these scripts and connections for downloads so until that is determined you will have to find the websites for these scripts via one of the many scripting chatrooms in the computing catagory.

Buzzen has alot of great plans for the future, you can either like us, love us, or talk shit about us. Either way, Buzzen is not going anywhere!

I didnt post here to tell you Buzzen is better then any other network. Buzzen was created to bring back to life something so many of you have either forgotten or never knew in the first place. I don't expect all of you to understand what that means, but it is our hope that you will at least get the chance to.

Edited by «‡þøw€®‡»™