MSN Clone Discussion

err0r

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's simply the root of the problem why there is conflict. Some say it's illegal to use the OCX, some say it's a proof that lack of programming knowledge can't make their own and is a "noob" website. Others say it's good because it's what they are used to.

My personal opinion is I just don't really like "chat sites". I can harass x-fusion on messenger as good as I can on here and on VSIXC.

Guest X-Fusion

Lol, why do you keep bringing up that Buzzen is 'taking over the chat scene?' Buzzen is a good site, we all know that. Just because they have alot of members doesnt mean they've taken over the chat scene. Do me a favor, if you wanna see someone that has taken over the chat scene, go to EFNET or DALNET for me, then come back and tell me whos 'taken over the chat scene.' :)

BTW, DigitalX, you harass me to much :P

We could just leave this topic to actual discussions on Buzzen topics. I dunno, thought that was the point. Not, "Buzzen's good because of this. Buzzen sucks cuz of this." Just discuss Buzzen topics: chat/scripting, etc. This whole argument is pointless.

If you don't like Buzzen, then you don't like Buzzen. You made it known already.

If you like Buzzen, then you like Buzzen. You made it known already.

Battering back and forth doesn't change the facts.

Edited by Xaggeration

It's obvious that Buzzen has already taken over the chat scene. Didn't take long did it. Msn ocx or not Buzzen has pretty much got it going on now..

Ha!!!, Buzzen did not take over the chat scene, if it did i will be there..........but I am not.

Amazingly this is not a Buzzen site but somehow or some people seem to be promoting Buzzen here, some people will go there some will not.............but promoting it here wont solve anything.