Buzzen Chats New Layout and Design.

Guest XploziOn

Well, in any case, if you cant support Active X, you cant use Buzzen V2, because Flash Player IS an Active X.

But I seen "for new buzzen, not any components is needed, and active x are not secured". Not true.

Flash Player = Active X = needed for Buzzen V2 = Buzzen V2 not compatible with IE 64 bits for example, or not compatible with an IE without Active X support (or if user had turn it off).

Then lol buzzen V2 need an active X :)

And in any case, Buzzen v2 way is very so slow... I dont know how it's possible that coders imagine that users will be agree with that...

Edited by C-dryk™

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will debate anything anti-buzzen I just wonder if the other clones are gonna be prepared for the big exodus from buzzen. Because beleive me, people are not at buzzen because they like the service. They are at buzzen because at the time we had the early jump on the clone market. Wonder how much more mmm2cutes credit cards can handle.

sorry to disappoint you shaggy but you are 100% wrong m8 and my source is the everyday chatter, there will bea few msnocx addicts but the mojority seem to like the new style chat!

Guest XploziOn

o.k. i've got my Buzzen stock online for $50.00 (U.S.A.) dollars a share, better hurry before Google contacts me again about buying it as a whole.

Edited by XploziOn

sorry to disappoint you shaggy but you are 100% wrong m8 and my source is the everyday chatter, there will bea few msnocx addicts but the mojority seem to like the new style chat!

So with all the work your doing I guess Mohamed will have to hand the reigns over to you. Has compensation ever been mentioned?...and have you ever received any money from the budget? We dont want you wasting your time now. As lots of people who do work for buzzen end up being used, however they do say "thank you". But thats about it.