Buzzen Chats New Layout and Design.

Guest XploziOn

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

buzzen will be supported in the same manner as before. It's really up to the users. If they submit progs we will add them, if people want help it's up to the people on the forum whether they get the help. I'm not currently using any chat network so I can't be of much help.

It's a good news that they're gonna convert their ocx into a new, respected service everybody can acknowledge. I think they deserve a second chance to prove to the public that they are on the right track to move away from being considered as a clone soon.

Guest XploziOn

From Scriptz-Domain : Posted by Smurfwicked on Monday, June 04 @ W. Europe Daylight Time

Joey writes "First off Buzzen v2 Beta is out there and Buzzen will be switching to their new chat ocx

Edited by XploziOn

they might "label" it as an ocx, but if it's an ajax system, it's completely different. Should be get into what an "ocx" is, and what an "ajax" system is? Like they might be able to do the same job, but seriously, there is great differences between them.

best thing would be to let buzzen staff define what their new chat is, they are just as welcome to post here as anyone else if they feel they need to. I would assume they will have formal announcements when the time is appropriate.

Guest X-Fusion

OCX = A chat control that submits information AND caches information to that.

V2 = An ajax chat that stores information LOCALLY on your computer and reads from that. So, your constantly submitting data, in other words.

All in all, atleast they're doing something different. I just hope the user pull doesn't draw them back to the OCX. If Buzzen can keep it up, I applaud them.