Buzzen Chats New Layout and Design.

Guest XploziOn

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some people are calling our ajax client as ocx, thats not a problem really... I think users in general don't really care what you call it as long as they like it. :)

I would agree with you there. I don't see why it matters. OCX... AJAX... Whatever. As long as it gets the job done. Plus, I know a lot of chatters aren't very smart when it comes to computer tech stuff, so why confuse them after all these years of calling a webpage (that shows you an interface to chat on) AJAX? They know it as an OCX, so they might as well stick to it. :)

Guest X-Fusion

90% of chatters don't care how it works as long as it's easy for them. the other 10% of us g33ks will argue about every detail lol

Waits nervously for Gwen to show up :unsure:

Waits nervously for Gwen to show up :unsure:

x, I was here and gone already, page 2, you missed me :) (see below)

:) I am happy to see Buzzen de-cloning. The new beta flash chat looks good. It has some nice options. Good work. :)

We don't argue here. :) We just discuss controversial topics.

I think not having to download a chat control is a plus for them.

But still the idea of hard-hitting discussion between Gwen, err0r and other people is truly tantalizing. :P

Edited by Fanfare

But still the idea of hard-hitting discussion between Gwen, err0r and other people is truly tantalizing. :P

lol (err0r should we meet to discuss the terms and positions of our next discussion, or should we just dive right in??)