Buzzen Chats New Layout and Design.

Guest XploziOn

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But it is not just buzzen i seen a rift form between those who were once respected and no longer are!

Untill that respect recovers which i doubt it will, things will not change!

As I said back in the beginning of this discussion, I am very happy to see Buzzen take real steps to de-clone.

De-cloning now doesn't change the shady manner (fake msn ads, and use of msn ocx) Buzzen initially used to gain a great number of their chatters... But :) one trouble with life is that we can't go back and change what we did in the past--we can only move forward and try to do things better from the present on.

I think this is where we have to let the past get covered over, and look at the here and now. What I see in the here and now is Buzzen trying to do things differently. Sure their new chat might not be perfect, and it might not be liked 100% by everyone--but not everyone likes IE or windows Vista either. On the other hand, I do like what I've seen so far with Buzzens beta chat. It seems like they are moving forward and trying to do things the right way this time. At least that is how it looks to me. I support them in that.

With that said, Vsixc is my home chat and always will be. I just think there is enough room in our chat world to offer moral support for another none-clone. :)

I can't wait to officially say to Buzzen "welcome to the NON-Clone world!!"

Guest X-Fusion

Personally, I'd like to see someone else WITHOUT the MSN ocx. With Buzzen going in that direction, I'm pleased. I'm not 100% pleased, because it's still in beta, which gives them free reign to still use the old one.

Has anyone tried out http://www.oasiz.net ? the features there alone have me impressed. Hats off Rob. Perhaps rob can find some way of merging with another small network. However these servers need to get away from charging people for use of the server. Internet is paid for when you pay your bill at home. Why should people pay more after that? There needs to be a bigger focus on attracting advertisers to the sites. Attracting well known advertisers is a sign of success. PlentyOfFish.com is a true success story, and a great success story.

Internet is paid for when you pay your bill at home. Why should people pay more after that?

Thats the same as saying you paid for your pc why should i pay for internet!

You pay for the connection only!

No where does it state that it includes any fees you might inccur whilst browsing the internet!

At the end of the day your statements are invalid, you go at certain people and sites with no contructive input just your personal vendetta!

anyway back on topic!

I have spoken to dailup users and they have no problems loading flash ircxw....

Edited by YAH00

shagman you dont make any since at all lmao and people pay for bottled water not just cause of the water its cause its filtrated thinks you been smoking to much man

Thats the same as saying you paid for your pc why should i pay for internet!

You pay for the connection only!

No where does it state that it includes any fees you might inccur whilst browsing the internet!

At the end of the day your statements are invalid, you go at certain people and sites with no contructive input just your personal vendetta!

Agrees with Yahoo on that ^^^^^^^ LOL