Buzzen Chats New Layout and Design.

Guest XploziOn

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do people use other accounts of theirs to post in different personality traits?

Online D.I.D

Edited by Joän

After reading all this twice in the last two days, I have to say the free publicity for Buzzen is good. The screen was nice, but I like darker themes anyways.

The change is a good direction for Buzzen. If they pull it off good for them. In not...|shruggs|..

After reading the links posted on the AJAX chat, I have to agree with X-Fusion. It sounds like it could be unstable at certain points.

But I one question, if they succed, wil it be called a VSIXc follower? I don't feel anything they do or don't do will be significant enough to win over too many in here as they have already been marked as below par by so many.

If the old MSN'ers don't like it they will just flow right on over too one of the other 'clones' .

I guess I just don't really see the point.

Guest X-Fusion

wil it be called a VSIXc follower?

No. We're not as 'inavative' as Buzzen. Everybody will call Buzzen the leader, mainly because VSIXc isn't and probably will never be as mainstream as Buzzen.

i would think buzzen's new chat is gonna be a bit buggy at first. could be why it's not officially released yet cause they are still working on it. you think? bugs are gonna happen. it's how they respond to them that will be the test.

I take my hat off ( if i had one) to buzzen for trying to prove people wrong, im not bothered either way, but good luck to them for trying :)...ps not taking anything away from VSIXc, which is a differnt ballgame.

Guest X-Fusion

If you ask me, I think it's about time people just put the Buzzen grudge in the past and compare VSIXc and Buzzen on two different levels. VSIXc is an innovator in the way that the chat preforms, and how it was developed. The same with Buzzen, leaning more toward a Web 2.0 (AJAX based) chat. Seems to me if we all grow a little more respect for each server, things may not be as bad as everyone portrays them to be.