Buzzen Chats New Layout and Design.

Guest XploziOn

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

glad to see buzzen moving in a positive direction and instead of riding the coat tails of msn they are now trying to create their own buzz ( pun-intended ) good luck and i look forward to seeing what the new buzzen is like.

Guest X-Fusion

Slaps Josh around a bit with a large, wet trout

But, in all seriousness, it is good to see Buzzen moving away from MSN. Standing on their own two feet can make them atleast partway proud.

Only thing is that 80% of its chatters joined BECAUSE it was an MSN clone. And they ain't bothered with credibility stuff ( or were the staff members till the new ocx/ajax/whateveryouwannacallit started to look like it's finally gonna happen).

I don't think there will be many leaving...unless the new thing ( the whateveryoucallit) turns out to be as 'buggy' as norm Buzzen and the downtimes as unpredictable and as 'longer than we ever thought'. I wish Buzz would pay more attention to its functionality than its look. So, for me, this is Buzz's chance to prove that they are indeed the most reliable server out there and that indeed the donation money is WELL worth it. Cause right now ...it simply ain't.

yeah when i chatted there they seemed to have an issue with downtime. some of that maybe their fault and some could be due to other influences. hopefully that will all get sorted out.

*Quicky spam so I don't have to PM err0r.*

How come you joined before me ( obviously) but it shows you as member 20,793 and me as 13,000+? Is there sth I'm missing ( like you having multiple accounts for uploads or sth?)

Only thing is that 80% of its chatters joined BECAUSE it was an MSN clone. And they ain't bothered with credibility stuff ( or were the staff members till the new ocx/ajax/whateveryouwannacallit started to look like it's finally gonna happen).

I don't think there will be many leaving...unless the new thing ( the whateveryoucallit) turns out to be as 'buggy' as norm Buzzen and the downtimes as unpredictable and as 'longer than we ever thought'. I wish Buzz would pay more attention to its functionality than its look. So, for me, this is Buzz's chance to prove that they are indeed the most reliable server out there and that indeed the donation money is WELL worth it. Cause right now ...it simply ain't.

:lmaojump:

I've seen some pictures of their server farm. They look quite impressive at first glance. Aside from the beta flash irc they are developing, the current ones are fairly stable and are up and running all the time now compared to before, which had frequent downtime. I hope they keep up with a good service and correct their downfall when the new Buzzen gets introduced.