Accusations Of Ripping

Deanne

I'm not sure this thread has much left to discuss. From reading Dabba's forum he posted that he has said all he has to say on the matter, and unless anyone has anything new to add this thread will be closed soon. I will leave it open possibly through the weekend but unless something important needs to be added i think it's time to move on. Travis has posted his side here and it looks like Dabba has said what he is going to about it in THIS THREAD. I don't want to close it if there is a possibility this can be worked out in some manner but i also don't want to just keep rehashing the same stuff. Your opinions on the thread are welcome as well.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xx has been blocked!

If you think you were banned by mistake please contact dabbaaa(at)gmail(dot)com

Reason why this ip is banned:

That's his response? :oops:

lol, seriously though. I don't see why the post should be locked. I would really like to see what the good folks who claimed I ripped and included backdoor trojans have to say. Maybe someone can post Dabba's response?

This looks really bad for all those people. Dabba, Chain, Molson, D-Tox, Purple Cat, b0x, XcTharzard, PureBulldog, Lukeyz, Datto, Twitch, Grinning_Male, XTreme ... the list goes on.

These people had a field day trying to trash my name and connection with no evidence whatsoever. They banned me so they could spread their lies and gossip. Now here I have disputed their false claims with the same evidence everyone has (if they were to download both connections). Where are these people now? What do they say? "Oh uhh.... forget it.."

If this is the final "word" from those who accused me so vehemently and sought to destroy the credibility of my connection I would hope everyone reading this can plainly see that these people I listed are nothing more than drama queens with too much time on their hands. I would hope that their reputation and credibility is shot after this.

If Moschino was such a good conn why did they try to resort to lies and false accusations with no proof to try and get people to not use SoulFly?

I think "Luke's" post here best sums up the Moschino crews position.

:blah::blah::argue:<chit><chit>:pizza::cheers:

I'd really like to see any of these people back up their words or their positions. From what I hear, the topic on Chains reached 7 pages in just a few days. They ALL know about this thread and read it, yet none of them has the balls to respond? Shame on them.

Edited by Travis

It is definately to their benefit to let things die down now.

It is plain to see that the accusations are false, and likely made out of insecurity on Dabba's part, and malicous hatred on the part of alot of others. Any response from the group of accusers now would just continue to keep them in the spot light as false accusers--and Im sure they would rather everyone just forgets it.

It is clear that Soulfly didn't rip Moschino, and it is clear that Moschino likely based a good deal of the Moschino connection on the old Vincula connection. As it's been mentioned before--there is nothing wrong with looking at others work and learning from it. So if Dabba did base Mosh on Vin, and learn from Vin--great, all the better to him, because Brandon is a good coder. Good luck in the future Dabba, and I wish you the best despite not agreeing with the abusive behaviour you allow to flourish on your forum. I do continue to hope you will decide to set a better example.

I think that's all I have to say about this. Oh and thankyou err0r, ozz, and x for leaving this topic open. :)

Edited by Deanne

wow, almost missed this topic. it got so big, so fast.

Travis, at first reading these accusations on chains site I thought he wouldn't put his rep on the line without proof and if you haven't seen the thread he was asked many times for that proof. He came up with a hop alias and a ctcp reply. another mod of his forum (who also disliked you) came up with you "ripped the idea". I don't see that being possible, and he didn't explain what he meant.

Chain was able to come up with two alias. Even if you did steal them, which I cant see proof of, his original statement was you ripped *all* the basic functions of the script.

From the first post i read by chain I could tell it was mostly made as a topic to ruin your name, by the words he used to describe you, the fact that he banned you and that he didn't show immediate proof.

I have no idea how all this started, but chain and Dabba have lost there rep with certain people for these accusations. I don't use Buzzen, but I do respect good scripts and I hope you continue making them.

Guest X-Fusion

I don't have a clue how it started either, however, I think for someone to disrespect someone elses work and then not give them any chance to reply is pure b/s. It sounds to me like Dabba and Chain just wanted to open a topic to openly bash Travis because Soulfly was starting to rise and they both didn't want it taking over Moschino. Oh well, bad publicity is good publicity, right?