• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sth

ABBREVIATION FOR something

sth's

ABBREVIATION FOR something's

(from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

ie

look at sth (OPINION) phrasal verb

to consider something in a particular way:

If I'd had children I might have looked at things differently.

(from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

Fanfare..I do not teach slang so trust me when I say it is not slang.

• Site Moderator
Well ive been on BuzzenV2 when it was on the beta stages along with others and yes the stability wasnt quite there yet as its was called the hence beta stages, but yet people complained then and still do, As someone posted you can never make all happy and it will continue so, on any server or in anything people see fit to complain about. Buzzen has done well and has done a great job and yahoo keep it up bro :taz: yes people have issues also with scriptz but its comming along well, and if people are looking for help go to a script room for questions such as the ones asked on here, there are quite a variety of script rooms LOL Also there are scriptz working on the server and in downloads on scripting websites such as GENESIS-v2.1 for Buzzen flash by andy306 and another by Paige called Alien V1 Script and as Xfusion said 2 script connections ....Look before leaping Psych!!

Guest Travis

The only issue I see is that Buzzen made it public too soon. Typically you would be testing it with a select group of beta testers. The bugs would still be there but they would be experienced to understand they were testing to find the bugs. What Im saying is that bugs while still developing software is expected. The only issue is they allowed the general public access to the software so of course they complained. But they didn't really have much to complain about, they were just not experienced in the matter. Or briefed properly.

Look before leaping huh?

I have looked, you think I post remarks that just pop into my head? All I said was the new server is bugged, which it is, and I prefer the old ocx, which I do. I think buzzen made an error in moving the majority of its rooms onto the new server without first sorting it out, and I'm still pondering the wisdom of changing the layout at all, but not my call.

Keep up the buttkissing tho, you might get a staff position, lol.

Buzzen V2 should have been introduced 2 years back, and finally they have done so. I don't see a reason to keep dragging on. I know things are buggy at first glance, but looking at how many bugs they have resolved along the way is enough for me to applause for what they have achieved. I'm sure everything will fall into place over time.