Buzzen Chats New Layout and Design.

Guest XploziOn

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only thing is that 80% of its chatters joined BECAUSE it was an MSN clone. And they ain't bothered with credibility stuff ( or were the staff members till the new ocx/ajax/whateveryouwannacallit started to look like it's finally gonna happen).

Yup, that is why I said we know there will be a loss :P Credibility is more a general topic on the Net than directly linked to the users ;)

Lets wait for the future to see what is coming (omg, what a philosophy :lbounce: ) :whistle:

Aye, Eye_Bot has always been rather dumb ( if not extra dumb) :P

Shagz..I'm glad I amuse ya luv :P

Antoni..you missed my sarcasm ( alas). You got popular because everyone thought ( and sadly some still think) that Buzzen IS msn. The look alone didn't do much..there were more MSN clones out there to choose from. You 'used' ( said nicely) the fact Buzzen looked a lot like MSN to your advantage and you used ex msn staff 'constructively' ( not said nicely). Buzzen has changed...apart from the look/pages Buzzen has CHANGED and I wish it'd stop cause soon it won't resemble what it used to 'be' at all.

It was ( in a way) smart that you waited until now to get on with the new whatsit. Cause if you had switched last September..some other clone would have won the Clone War.

As for frequent downtime not happening that often...then there must be sth seriously wrong with my PC cause there's been a few random ones recently.

^^^^^^ I think this post is spam ( now that I read it). I hope no one gets offended OR encouraged to change the topic yet again. But I've been a rather loyal ( in my own special way) user of Buzzen since its NSM days. And .... I just don't feel the way I used to about it. I understand the need for professionalism ( though since no one is in it for the money -xept Shagz lol- I don't see why it has to feel SO professional) I fear that it will eventually turn 'impersonal'..like that (dreaded by Buzzeners apparently) MSN was.

the graphic design u see on buzzen now was done by myself any similarity design wise is due to microsnot copying as they have done in the past!

Anything not done by myself well no comment lol!

Edited by YAH00