BuzzenChat

err0r

Sorry, but I never bought into the whole "Paying for chat" thing. So I don't know what your user agreement looked like. Yet from what I have heard, it includes something along the lines of what I just said. Which I will reitterate: "All services in said agreement are subject to change or cancelation without notice or compinsation." <- That's just what I'm guessing it said. If you have printed out a copy, or saved a copy, of the user agreement that you agreed to, I'd be glad to look it over and give you the exact line(s) in which it states that MSN can do pretty much whatever the f**k they want because they wrote a long ass user agreement that no one bothers to read.

Edited by Xaggeration

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest X-Fusion
Dr. Dre's album told me to pick up the gun and shoot the president. Throw him in jail, not me. Its amazing what a few simple words and the littleness of peoples brains do to make people so animated.

Dr. Dre's album told me to pick up the gun and shoot the president. Throw him in jail, not me. Its amazing what a few simple words and the littleness of peoples brains do to make people so animated.

Now in that case, is it due to the lack of intelligence of the person.... or the sheer genious of that person. "I'll go out and kill someone because the album told me too." - Easy out.

Edited by Xaggeration

And I believe it is a big deal that other chat services illegally used the ocx. If its not such a big deal, I'll be over tommorow to borrow your car. See ya then. :ozzmatized

OCX vs car is a faulty analogy, because you see when you borrow a software it is recreated, on the other hand, if you borrow a car it is not. So if cars were like software then crabman won't miss his car if you happen to borrow it. Now I'm not saying it is ok to steal a software, but software and hardware don't have the same nature and it is a big debate in the legal community to treat the theft of these two exactly alike.

Edited by Chuck

msn ocx = internet explorer add on plain and simple!

Hi,

Thank you for writing back to Windows Live ID Technical Support.

As I have read your recent e-mail, I understand that you want to know if it is legal for other site to use MSN Chat ocx. My name is Omai and I am here to address your inquiry. I also apologize for the delay in response.

I would like to inform you that using MSN data files, including MSN Chat ocx, by any third party sites without any permission is illegal. They must receive permission first for them to use MSN Chat ocx.

The usage of MSN ocx of the sites www.buzzen.com and www.phreik.com is currently under investigation.

Thank you for bringing up this issue.

Sincerely,

Omai

Subject Matter Expert

Windows Live ID Technical Support

Msn doesn't agree with you yahoo.

Maybe you could write to Msn and let them know it's actually okay for you guys at buzzen to build your webchat around the msn chat ocx?

Hello,

My name is YAHOO and i am a Buzzen Subject Matter Expert. It has come to our attention that you at MSN believe we have illegally used the MSN Chat Ocx. We are currently investigating the matter.

Thank you for bringing up this issue.

P.S. Please disregard any similarity between MSN's replies and this one, as we are not trying to emulate MSN or it's practices.

YAHOO

Buzzen Communications

Buzzen Subject Expert

My mind thinks that would be funny.