BuzzenChat

err0r

Well, at the end of the day, it all comes down to this: it's people's ultimate choice to join a chat site, whether it's legal or not. The purpose of chatting is to have a place where people or friends can get together to communicate and have fun, and that's what counts.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, at the end of the day it doesnt matter whos throat you cut, how many backs are stabbed, or how many other peoples long working hours were put in, as long as your goal is achieved, people have a place to chat, and you get a really big pay pal account.

Edited by Shagman

The recent cloning developments of chat servers has created a large scale debate on who cloned MSN. Boss <wo0t> enters the reactions forum to learn about common cloning misconceptions views from both sides of the cloning debate, Deanna vs Buzzen, and what the members of Techgear is doing to prevent this cloned chat server from becoming infamous from all the attention. I say enter the science lab and perform your own cloning experiment on the web of server chat. Quite simple join in have fun and be :ozzmatized because :stupid:

Guest X-Fusion
Whos preventing it from becoming infamous? If anything, all this attention is just helping Buzzen. Its creating publicity, and whether its good or bad, its good for Buzzen because chances are its gonna give them some users when its all said and done ..

at the end of the day what becomes of msn chat clone sites won't really affect many of us. Most of us are scripters and can chat most anywhere. I just like to see people with different views discuss them. For the most part both sides bring up good points. Every once in awhile you get someone that i guess has to resort to name calling. This issue like most issues i'm somewhere in the middle.

I personally don't think it's a good idea to use the ocx. There are a few reasons why i think it's a bad idea and i won't go into them again as most of you have seen them. I don't see it as my personal mission to see that the ocx isn't used. I don't have a dog in that fight as they say. MSN is "very" aware of it and i think it's up to them as to what the next step is, if any.

As for buzzen, i hope they do well in what they are trying to accomplish. Having good places to chat benefits everyone involved. I don't agree with some of the practices of Buzzen, but think for the most part they are trying to do right or at least better. I think they should do a little better job answering for some of their more shadier actions however.

The MSN broadcast message being the most outstanding i think. Most people would know it was a fake but there are still alot that didn't. The person responsible for the broadcast message is affiliated with buzzen staff. For someone such as jay to state he isn't msn staff thus can not comment on the issue is a little absurd. Even "IF" buzzen staff knew nothing at all about it they could still comment. Something like "hey a msn staff person did it but we had nothing to do with it". Alot of people know how that played out. Don't insult us by acting like buzzen didn't know anything about it. For me the broadcast message didn't bother me. I know enough about MSN to know they would never recommend something like that. You still can't blame buzzen even if they knew about it. All the blame falls on the msn staff member that did it and personally i wouldn't want to work with anyone that would turn on me just because of a business decision. Only fault I have with buzzen on that episode was acting like they knew nothing about it.

In the end buzzen will still be there. This little debate while heated isn't going to accomplish much more than giving buzzen an idea of how some of the things they did have upset a few people. I've been guility of the same thing in the past. I've done things on tg that some people didn't agree with and have felt the backlash. I try to learn from them instead of taking them personally. Most of the buzzen staff that have come here have shown great restraint for the most part. They have acted civil and tried to answer the questions presented which is alot more than many sites would have done. I think jay and YAHOO have done a pretty good job representing buzzen here.

This issue isn't going to end anytime soon. Even if buzzen changes their ocx many sites simply aren't going to unless they are forced to. I personally like to watch and particpate in good debates. I would actually like to see more started here as long as it can be done with some sort of civility. I don't want it to turn into a bash fest. Everyone has their own opinions about things and seeing them isn't going to hurt anyone. So say what you think.

I personally like to watch and particpate in good debates. I would actually like to see more started here as long as it can be done with some sort of civility. I don't want it to turn into a bash fest. Everyone has their own opinions about things and seeing them isn't going to hurt anyone. So say what you think.

I like your attitude err0r. :)