BuzzenChat

err0r

Did some one bark.... :stupid: MSN is long gone now. So what people did on the MSN server RIP with the dead server now. As for Buzzen making an announcement with the help of an insider in MSN well dont you think thats all an old news story since MSN is no more?

As for Buzzen being a clone of MSN thats your opinion and your right to voice it. As for Copyright well I am sure duh that a big company such as MSN are Protected against this and would take legal actions if that was the case. Why bark at Buzzen because they have taken over from where MSN collapsed its members. Please grow up be adults dont you think you have a right? If you do have a right then that means you have a choice whether that be voicing your opinion or the choice of using a chat server other than Buzzen. So if you think Buzzen has done xyz then simply do not use it. Is it that simple to understand or may be its the case of lets bark we are all mad :lolwave:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey grinning_male,

It's just too bad that alot of people were tricked or lied to, to get them to believe that Buzzen either owns the msn ocx or is officially supported by msn.

Sure some people knowingly support Buzzen for the wrong it's done--but the majority simply wouldn't support copyright infringement, and thats why most 'supporters of Buzzen' want to see this topic die.

Now I've said my bit, and just have this left to say:

I have a type of respect for those people who are able to clearly state that they KNOW what Buzzen has done is illegal and unethical, and they simply don't care. At the very least, these people are able to be honest about their dishonesty.

It's the ones who try to justify, or sugar coat the wrong Buzzen has done that I find sad.

And it's the ones who were tricked or lied to about the state of Buzzens webchat service that I have compassion for. They deserve to have all the info, so that they can make an informed choice as to if they want to chat at a service that is willing to ignore other peoples copyrights, while expecting others to respect the Buzzen copyright.

sigh.

**Edit**

Buzzen = symbolic of all the msn clone sites.

Edited by Deanne

Guest X-Fusion

I love how people sign up one day just to say something bad about someone, shut up and we never hear from them again. Its those ubber leeto's! Anyway, no ones getting old, its just good to have controversy now and then. If you dont like hearing about Buzzen, dont come to the thread. Plain and simple.

Thinks he should add a big 'CLICK THIS THREAD' text next to the category title ..

:oops: I must say some people need to speak up for others simply because the other cannot even air their concerns or taken for a ride story by Buzzen on a forum. As I said before what Buzzen did or does is between them and MSN or any other third party... responsibility, law, liability, corrective justice, deterrence, retribution, no-fault of mine but that of a fault of another this is why I use Buzzen :stupid:

i been trying to find out where and how buzzen forces users to chat there lmfso:P

Yahoo, did Buzzen give webchat users any option to use Buzzen webchat without the msn.ocx? If not, then Buzzen forced anyone who wanted to chat at Buzzen on webchat, into using the msn.ocx to do so, because no other option for Buzzen webchat was provided.

And this is exactly the type of sugar coating that I dislike about Buzzen. Instead of owning up to the simple fact that what you did was wrong, you try to pass it off as......? what, the users fault?

If Buzzen hadn't have required webchat users to use the msn.ocx in Buzzen webchat, I'm willing to bet that none of them would have.

Edited by Deanne

Hey grinning_male,

It's just too bad that alot of people were tricked or lied to, to get them to believe that Buzzen either owns the msn ocx or is officially supported by msn.

Sure some people knowingly support Buzzen for the wrong it's done--but the majority simply wouldn't support copyright infringement, and thats why most 'supporters of Buzzen' want to see this topic die.

Now I've said my bit, and just have this left to say:

I have a type of respect for those people who are able to clearly state that they KNOW what Buzzen has done is illegal and unethical, and they simply don't care. At the very least, these people are able to be honest about their dishonesty.

It's the ones who try to justify, or sugar coat the wrong Buzzen has done that I find sad.

And it's the ones who were tricked or lied to about the state of Buzzens webchat service that I have compassion for. They deserve to have all the info, so that they can make an informed choice as to if they want to chat at a service that is willing to ignore other peoples copyrights, while expecting others to respect the Buzzen copyright.

sigh.

nobody tricked or lied to anyone you noob buzzen never said that they owned the msn ocx or that there site was supported by msn get your facts straight Admin Jay has stated these things out to you before on this thread your just just looking for attention on here

**Edit**

Buzzen = symbolic of all the msn clone sites.