BuzzenChat

err0r

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Way it was when I was growing up is it was okay to take from a big store, but it was wrong to take from a small one, as livelyhoods were at stake.

Alot of people seem to have this philosophy--at least until they become the big store. Well buzzen is the big store on the block now--and what goes around, comes around.

I personally don't think it's okay to steal from the big store or the little store, and if anyone infringed upon the Buzzen copyright, I'd say there were wrong in doing it!

Stores usually get big because of crooked greedyness, where contributing to the community is one big tax writeoff. Thats where that philosophy comes from.

Hey shagman,

I don't understand your logic..

You're kind of insinuating that the big stores are wrong in their crooked ways, yet at the same time claiming that the smaller people are right in acting in the same crooked way as the big stores?

I remain interested in seeing how this "legal fiasco" turns out.

Fanfare, at least we agree on this point.

lol "legal fiasco"

You know where you are?

Your in the Jungle Baby....

Your gonna die(8)

I think if you need to do it to survive...its necessary. But if you are already established and you got several houses and cars...why go on? Greed?

Edited by Shagman

I remain interested in seeing how this "legal fiasco" turns out.

Fanfare, at least we agree on this point.

lol "legal fiasco"

**edit**

...hmmm? or is it an "illegal fiasco" ?

You know where you are?

Your in the Jungle Baby....

Your gonna die(8)

Haven't you heard that there is a new way of doing business? Its called the Right Way, and as more people climb on board, the Wrong Way will find itself with less and less power.

Business classes are now teaching ethics, respect for people, and the environment. The companies of the future are based on high morals, right actions, human compassion, and friendliness. The crooked work ethics of the past, are quickly getting rejected by the companies of the future. TG and VSIXc are great examples of what the future looks like.

The majority of people just don't support or stand for corruption or illegal behavior..thats why the companies of the future are moving away from that type of attitude, and thats also probably why Buzzen is trying so hard to paint itself as doing 'nothing illegal', cause Buzzen knows full well that the majority of chatters would not support them if they knew that what they were doing was illegal.

Edited by Deanne

I forget to see when this became a personal vendeta forum......guys, i know your gripes but take up your personal stuff with the persons involved. TG is a forum for people to share ideas (maybe check that with ozzy or err0r) but im sure they would agree.

Edited by Spooky

The users know, but msn is like crack, Bill put subliminal messages in the ocx that made them keep coming back to the point where they need to check on the chatroom as soon as they wake up up to the point where they go to bed.

**I am only here to entertain spooky**

Edited by Shagman