BuzzenChat

err0r

btw Shagman, I give you credit for having enough courage to admit that you knew it was wrong..and just did it anyways, because it benefitted you.

Few are strong enough, or grounded enough in reality, to admit that. Instead most people are forced to twist reality to conform to the image that they want to have of themselves.

Few people want to think of themselves as taking part in illegal activity..so instead of stopping or changing their activity, they try to justify the activity as legal, or at least convince themselves that it isn't really illegal. <wo0t>

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest X-Fusion

Firstly, fix your quote tags.

Secondly, shes right. Just type /credits and all the stuff is there. Nobody has to admit anything. Its still the MSN ocx. Anyway, this is starting to get old. Its just cramping the thread with useless law information. Who needs law?

Hello

My name is err0r and I am a Subject Matter Expert.

Your query regarding our outlook on threads such as these has been brought to my attention.

At this time I can only say that the matter has been passed on to our quality control department.

I can make no comment at this time as to what recourse could or shall be taken on the subject.

I would like to thank you for bringing it to our attention and thank you for using Techgear007.

err0r

Subject Matter Expert

TechGear007

2Idiot Inc.

xFrozenx, at least one room on Buzzen registered simply because someone on Buzzen staff were unscruplous enough to tell them that Buzzen actually owned the msn.ocx.

Other people registered at Buzzen because they actually trusted and believed the Buzzen advertisement, which was unofficially(and illegally) sent by an msn sysop supporting Buzzen.

What really gets me is that instead of simply stating this, Buzzen Admin_Jay tippy toed around the issue and said: 'the Buzzen ad on msn was real, and I can't comment on if it is official or not because I don't work for msn.' --that type of attitude from Buzzen Admin is pathetic, and it simply enables people to buy into the Buzzen persona of 'everything being legal'

Further, Buzzen Admin Jay specfically stated that Buzzen has done nothing illegal.

wow. So now it's legal to use someone elses copyrighted chat ocx to run your personal webchat service? lol ya right.

Edited by Deanne

Guest X-Fusion

Hello

My name is X-Fusion and I am a quality control expert.

It has been brought to my attention that the outlook of these threads are worrying you. The only thing I can tell you right now is to bite the bullet and wait. I have passed this to a higher authority here at Techgear007, and they will have a response within the next week.

Thanks for using Techgear007

X-Fusion

Quality Control Expert

Hello

My name is err0r and I am a Subject Matter Expert.

Your query regarding our outlook on threads such as these has been brought to my attention.

At this time I can only say that the matter has been passed on to our quality control department.

I can make no comment at this time as to what recourse could or shall be taken on the subject.

I would like to thank you for bringing it to our attention and thank you for using Techgear007.

err0r

Subject Matter Expert

TechGear007

2Idiot Inc.

Hello

My name is X-Fusion and I am a quality control expert.

It has been brought to my attention that the outlook of these threads are worrying you. The only thing I can tell you right now is to bite the bullet and wait. I have passed this to a higher authority here at Techgear007, and they will have a response within the next week.

Thanks for using Techgear007

X-Fusion

Quality Control Expert

dying. lol!!! you guys are too much. :)

Edited by Deanne

Deanne are you speaking up for all those that have been short changed or even been tricked into something that in reality isnt there, then so be it you are all fools for beleiving something that wasnt there in the first place. Get over it move on if not go sue Buzzen on behalf of all those that have been tricked..

Hello

My name is :notworking: and :stupid: .

oh noez

l say, and l say it again,

you been had.

You been took.

You been hoodwinked.

Bamboozled. Led astray.

Run amuck.

we didn't land on buzzen chat

buzzen chat landed on us.