BuzzenChat

err0r

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deanne is just being the stupid attention whore to keep on going about buzzen over and over she must not have a life it's obvious she has alot of time on here hands if she took the time out to write an email to msn support team about a msn clone site who cares waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa little cry baby grow up get outside more maybe you not getting laid enough buzzen will be here for a longtime to come so get use to it baby cause the server is not going anywhere

Edited by xFrozenx

I forget to see when this became a personal vendeta forum......guys, i know your gripes but take up your personal stuff with the persons involved. TG is a forum for people to share ideas (maybe check that with ozzy or err0r) but im sure they would agree.

This is definately not a personal vendeta. Buzzen has not done anything illegal against me personally. Instead, the "Buzzen fiasco" issue is highly reflective of the copyright issues on the net.

Buzzen seems to be working over time in trying to paint their wrong actions with right colors. Instead of simply admitting that their choice to require Buzzen webchat users to use the msn.ocx was wrong, they try to justify it and make it right.

Many people have no idea Buzzen is even an msn clone, and even less idea what being an msn clone means. I've had people argue with me that Buzzen OWNS the copyright to the msn ocx, because that is what Buzzen staff told them when they registered their rooms.

I've also talked to countless other people who fully believe that msn supports Buzzen because they were tricked by the unoffical Buzzen ad, which was sent over the msn servers by an msn sysop wrongly using his or her position to support Buzzen.

These people are chatting at Buzzen because they think Buzzen is officially supported by msn, or at least owns the copyright to the msn ocx. These people were tricked, fooled, and are now left feeling confused. These people certainly would NOT have chosen to chat at Buzzen if they knew this before hand.

I've talked to countless people that simply don't understand the issue, and at least if they are able to read about it on forums such as this, they can begin to form informed opinions and decisions of their own.

Also as far as I'm aware, err0r and ozzy support freedom of speach.

Edited by Deanne

Deanne needs something in her mouth to shut her hell up

They must be gettin older cuz back in the day this thread would have been locked long ago.

Yup lets all apply some pressure to err0r and ozzy now to 'silence this'

lol.

I tend to think err0r and ozzy are too intelligent to fall for that type of pressure.

xFrozenx, no one is forcing you to read this discussion topic. Why does it matter so much that I be 'quieted down' on this issue? People might hear about it and decide they don't want to chat on Buzzen afterall? Is that it?

**Edit**

ps xFronenx, I see that you just registered today :) You just didn't want to use your regular name to throw mud, or what?

Edited by Deanne

Deanne it does'nt really matter if you keep running your big mouth over and over again about same forum thread people are still gonna chat there the point is you been going on about same topic for days this forum is place for people to come for help if they need it and share ideas i thought that what techgear stand for or at least use to think that back in days enough of this bashing there not hurting anyone you must not have nothing better to do with your time go out find your self a man or something