BuzzenChat

err0r

what is wrong with just saying buzzen's use of the ocx is wrong lol.. i've yet to see that.. all i see is buzzen supporters redirect saying hey this other thing is wrong what about that lol..

I said it is illegal as was the patched ocx, so whats the problem?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest XploziOn

Well to be honest if i made a chat site, i would have to create or at least try to make my own OCX, I have to say & agree with errOr that it is wrong for Buzzen to use that OCX. If it wasn't for the OCX of MSN, Buzzen wouldn't be where it is today. Look at VSIXc they have their own & i must say that they are doing quite well & will continue to grow at not a fast pace but at a steady pace. At least they worked for what they have, can't say that about Buzzen.

Edited by XploziOn

lol yeah but you are still having to compare it to something else.. that's called trying to justify it. it doesn't matter about the patched ocx, it doesn't matter about anything else. This is about buzzen and it's use of the ocx. bottom line. Everyone here knows it's illegal for them to use it, that's not in dispute. What i've seen of buzzen staff is an unwillingness to even admit they did anything wrong. I don't need it from them personally.. It is fun to watch for me.. Like a politician spinning an issue. I don't agree 100% with either side of this issue. But it begins to grate on my nerves when someone tries to play it off as something that it isn't. Either way doesn't matter much what i believe about an ocx anyways. I rather use mirc than the best webchat any day of the week.