BuzzenChat

err0r

sighs* redirect again YAHOO.. scripts and bots were never illegal.. just not supported.. before you tell others to get their facts straight, please check your own.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest X-Fusion
I got an idea, leave VSIXc out of any topic due to Buzzen, and Buzzen out of any topics to due with VSIXc. It'll save alot of people annoyance. VSIXc and Buzzen do not support spamming from their staff members, and if they do, shame on either one of them. Just let this whole thing go off. It keeps dragging on because people are bringing and comparing one chat service to another because of the OCX.

I got an idea, leave VSIXc out of any topic due to Buzzen, and Buzzen out of any topics to due with VSIXc. It'll save alot of people annoyance. VSIXc and Buzzen do not support spamming from their staff members, and if they do, shame on either one of them. Just let this whole thing go off. It keeps dragging on because people are bringing and comparing one chat service to another because of the OCX.

Hey x, the only reason they dragged vsixc into it was in an attempt to confuse the whole issue, and to try to get others at vsixc to keep me quiet.

That is also the same reason Yahoo (wrongly) accused me of sending pm spam on buzzen. Both are just poorly covered manipulative tactics meant to throw my actions, and thus my views here, into quesiton.

Sad.

sometimes you just have to face up and do what is right.. when i first started tg/err0r.vze i put every prog i could find for msn out. including flooders. After awhile I realized what i was doing was wrong. flooders served no purpose whatsoever. I made a choice to stop putting them on my site. I could have argued like everyone else does. Well other sites have them. If i don't offer them ppl will just go to them instead. But we focused on the positive side of scripting/bots. The protection side. I made a mistake offering the flooders and splits and worked hard to make up for it. I don't always do the popular thing. Many times i choose a path that other's don't agree with it but i've always been willing to explain why i do the things i do.

To: YAHOO i'm sorry you feel that way. You have alot of respect from me for the things you do. Just because someone doesn't agree with everything you say you shouldn't run away. When you question other peoples posts you can't expect yours not to be questioned as well. Anyways, stay or go, good luck with what you do.

As long as Buzzen isn't illegally using a copy of msns ocx then I see no problem with it. As I have stated many times, the only problem I see with Buzzen using the ocx is that msn could at any time make it to where people can no longer use it. So, I have no problem with Buzzen as long as Buzzen is there.

Personally, I applaud everyone who takes the time, and resources to help people with anything, and I am greatful to all these chat sites for what they have done. So, instead of putting down we should be building, and working together to make all these chat sites better. VSIXc offers things Buzzen doesn't, and Buzzen offers things VSIXc doesn't, and so forthe. However, those differences doesn't mean one is better than the other. So, let's give support to these chat sites instead of trying to tear them down.

i agree. buzzen is moving in the right direction.regardless of what people believe about the msn ocx buzzen is the only one of the chat clones ( that i know of ) this is moving away from the ocx. I've been a part of a chat network before and know how much work it takes. The ocx is a very small part of a very large project. I can understand how some people are upset by a few of buzzen's practices but you have to let those go in order to move forward. I still think buzzen staff should be applauded. They came here and replied when they really didn't have to. Not many sites would do what they did. Now you may not agree with everything they said but at least they showed up in the first place. So it's obvious they care. I think it's past time that a little slack is thrown their way. Let them get their plans put into place and then judge them again.

As long as Buzzen isn't illegally using a copy of msns ocx then I see no problem with it.

Personally, I applaud everyone who takes the time, and resources to help people with anything, and I am greatful to all these chat sites for what they have done. So, instead of putting down we should be building, and working together to make all these chat sites better. VSIXc offers things Buzzen doesn't, and Buzzen offers things VSIXc doesn't, and so forthe. However, those differences doesn't mean one is better than the other. So, let's give support to these chat sites instead of trying to tear them down.

Hey warrior, I just can't applaud or respect anyone who intentionally tries to mislead people to believing something which is illegal is legal. I also can't applaud buzzen for building their webchat illegally on the copyrighted software that belongs to someone else.

And I disagree with you err0r. I don't see anything worthy of applause or respect in the reponse buzzen staff have given here. They simply seemed to reply with misleading responses, and tried to convince people it was all 'okay' and not really illegal. At least that is what I saw Yahoo and Admin_jay doing here. They weren't willing to discuss this on their own forum, but locked it and banned me, but they can't lock the topic here or ban me here..so they are forced to try to lessen any impact this discussion might have by giving misleading responses to convince people that the buzzen ad on msn was 'real', and that the msn ocx is really just an addon, and that buzzen isn't really illegal..and that where I chat matters, and if that all doesn't work, to spread false accusations about me spamming pm's at buzzen.

sigh. Sounds like the actions of scam artists, conivers, manipulators, and liars...but just not very good ones.

ps warrior, I dont understand how you can say to respect and support buzzen while it is acting illegally? Them enabling webchatters and even requiring webchatters to chat using the msn ocx is illegal. Maybe you missed the email I posted about what msn said? I'll repost it here incase you did.. as I know its easy to miss it with all the replies on this discussion.

Hi,

Thank you for writing back to Windows Live ID Technical Support.

As I have read your recent e-mail, I understand that you want to know if it is legal for other site to use MSN Chat ocx. My name is Omai and I am here to address your inquiry. I also apologize for the delay in response.

I would like to inform you that using MSN data files, including MSN Chat ocx, by any third party sites without any permission is illegal. They must receive permission first for them to use MSN Chat ocx.

The usage of MSN ocx of the sites www.buzzen.com and www.phreik.com is currently under investigation.

Thank you for bringing up this issue.

Sincerely,

Omai

Subject Matter Expert

Windows Live ID Technical Support

Edited by Deanne

ps: What I would respect is buzzen openly letting their chatters know that their actions of using the msn chat ocx is illegal, and that they regret that decision now.

Seeing ads run on buzzen openly addressing this issue and acknowledging the wrong doing of buzzen would go along way in keeping some chatters who don't support illegal behavior and who might otherwise leave.

Instead buzzen appears to be trying to 'cover this issue up' by banning people who post about it on their forums etc. Sadly the last person I spoke to told me that buzzen staff member told them it was all just a rumor. People would appreciate hearing the truth I think, and it would go along way in making amends for past wrong choices. It would also give people who simply cannot support illegal behavior the choice to move someplace else, until buzzen does make itself legal.

lol ozzy its not true that any publicity is good publicity. Lots of people and corporations have fallen due to bad publicity. People (more and more) are caring about what and who they support. We see this in the new business mentality being taught in universities and business schools. People want to see businesses with good ethics, honest, open, and having respect for people and the environment.

I see people leaving buzzen too cause they are disgusted that buzzen would act in this illegal way. So maybe :) those who support unethical and illegal behavior will rush to buzzen because of this discussion, and I can only smile about that. Cause if all the unethical chatters are busy at an illegal services, that keeps the legal services cleaner and more clutter free. :)

Edited by Deanne