BuzzenChat

err0r

me either! Regardless of what buzzen says they are doing, they have built their webchat business by illegally using someone elses copyright chat ocx. Plus they are still currently doing this.

btw, err0r, you might want to take down your rip msn sign, cause everytime you get banned at buzzen, msn is brought back from the dead! The buzzen ban message is an MSN chat message stating you've been banned from all MSN chat. lol.

ps, don't forget to type in /credits on a buzzen (or any other msn clone site) and see that at the very least...they give credit to msn for their webchat.

Well, regardless most people prefer buzzen. In the end, it is upto the people where they want to chat. Regarding msn chat, it is between msn and the networks who have made use msn chat control. MSN have no use of msn chat control so I don't know what they will do... whether they will allow these networks to use msn chat control, or make it commerical and ask them to pay or stop using their software.

Since when does that have anything to play into? You might as well go into the middle of Bethlahem and tell a jesus joke. Someone being from a certain server doesnt mean anything.

So there can be no possible connection when supporter of one chat network attacks another chat network that attracts more users. I bet she would not been talking about buzzen like this if buzzen wasn't attracting so much users.

Edited by Chuck

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well to be honest i think it's more the way they attracted some.. it seems she feels alot were attracted to buzzen through false means.. not saying i agree or disagree just saying.

Guest X-Fusion
Just because shes from VSIXc doesnt mean jack squat. The reason people from Phriek and Sparkpea and all the other clone servers cant speak up is because they're doing the exact same thing. So, tell me, if they got into a debate like this, what would hold water for them? Nothing. They'd have nothing to debate about. On the other hand, theres one person from a server who uses their OWN ocx against another group of people from Buzzen. If you havent noticed, shes the only real VSIXc user that is defending VSIXc. I use VSIXc reguarlaly and I'm tired of hearing about it, so, I let it go. So, tell me how being from VSIXc plays into anything besides having the legitminet argument of using another ocx and defending it in a debate like this.

There really isn't a reason to bring VSIXc into this because they aren't a msn chat clone.. Over and over i see people bring up point after point about buzzen yet each and every time i see someone representing buzzen try to throw off the point by redirecting it else where. Why is this? I think all she wants is for buzzen to admit using the MSN Ocx probably wasn't the right thing to do. Having said that, what's done is done. They did it and now they are working to fix it. At least give them a little credit for trying to move forward. That's how things should be done.. You admit your mistakes and move on. And people should respect that.

lol whoever said not using the ocx was a great idea.lol it's just the right thing to do in the long run.. i imagine buzzen will take a hit when they change the ocx. That's when they will really have to step up. They will find out if people are coming there because of them or was it all just because of msn's ocx. TCN did pretty well without the ocx as far as getting users to go there. There are going to be ppl that migrate to whoever uses the ocx i'm sure.. but sometimes when you do the right thing you suffer.. just part of life i guess. there are enough smart people around to come up with a good alternative to the msn ocx. I wouldn't care if their ocx looked exactly the same as msn's as long as it's theirs. Then they control their destiny.

Guest X-Fusion
Exactly. To many are just afraid of change, and its sad to say, but, thats whats holding the MSN ocx up. If/when Buzzen creates their own, and it looks different, some users are gonna migrate to some place that looks like MSN. Sad fact indeed.

it's kinda similar to Napster.. Napster was wildly popular. Everyone used it to score all those songs we so love. But the law finally caught up with them. They stopped what they were doing and changed it so it was legal. It took a huge hit in popularity cause ppl just changed to kazaa and then to limewire and now torrentz. It's a sad fact of life that doing the right thing isn't always rewarded.