BuzzenChat

err0r

Guest XploziOn

Current Users & Rooms on Buzzen: There are 4690 people connected in 645 rooms Date: Oct 16, 2006 Time: 4:25 P.M. ADT That is an increase of 965 people & 79 rooms within 16 hrs.

Make That - There are 5007 people connected in 665 rooms.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well this is my thought! But was unsure so i called msn and they in NO WAY support the use of the oxc file and said they would be taking action on this matter. And even if they get there own oxc files they will still have to answer for the use of it in the past and that msn claim that is the reason for having to close due the miss use if the oxc file and stealing the paying people from MSN and people going to a free chat sites using msn files. And so many of these people that support this write codes so how would you feel if someone stole your codes and used them and let alone charged for there use. I do think it is wrong and I as a True Christian can not understand this! Well it is up to people and where God leads them But buzzen must make it clear to it's users of this matter and they will one day have to answer for this weather it be here on earth or after When they Stand before God! Now i see buzzen trying to pass this on to the chatter. So chatters must think about this in picking a site to open a room. They stole now they (Buzzen) is passing the blame to you! Well my thoughts and i'm sticking to them! Standing for God! I in no way mean to disrespect the work they have done but it is a shame that they did not write there oxc file years ago. But this never has happened yet so i quess MSN's claim is stronger now. and They closed or had to close due to the fact it was not making money. Has anyone stopped to think MSN would still be up and running if the oxc was not miss used! JUST A THOUGHT! :pizza:

Edited by servant

I still have a printed copy of msns cease amd desist order against nsm/xmsn now known as buzzen, essentially they were upset about the msn butterfly and other images being shown while offering msn chat services. They made no mention to us of using msns ocx.

Exactly, I've seen so many sites closed down with msn logo (or even similar logo) and other images, but they never went after the sites that were only using their chat control. Perhaps they didn't had a problem with it. Think about it, clones in a way were reducing the load on msn servers... clones were/are an alternative for non-paying scripters, etc... but still people prefered msn servers.... I heard the majority of users were on group chats. I agree with Error, msn could have made a lot of money with ad revenue model.

I don't think they would still be up Kent.. I don't buy MS's reasons for why they closed chat. First they claim they closed some chats to protect children. I guess pedo's only come from the countries they shut out.. Then they tell us they are shutting down chat because of a decline in users. A decline they brought on themselves.. When you shut out several countries and make the rest pay what do you expect. In my opinion the fall of MSN was do to poor economic planning. There were many ways they could have generated money through ads. The ads they did put out were for crap no body would want. In the end MSN Chat failed because the business plan for MSN Chat failed.

Having a domain like nsm.com it's understandable why MSN would go after that in a hurry. There are alot of cases of this very thing happening all over the net. IF and I do stress IF msn decided to do anything about the use of the ocx the most they would do is send a dirty letter to them. but if i got a dirty letter from msn's legal staff i'd stop too lol.

I dont see what all the gripes and fuss is about, there are lots of sites which use the ocx and no-one gripes about them really. If there are issues with the use of the ocx or butterfly or whatever then thats for the site owners to sort out. Why people are getting involved with it is beyond me, it wont effect me, you or the next guy...so who cares <wo0t>

I dont see what all the gripes and fuss is about, there are lots of sites which use the ocx and no-one gripes about them really. If there are issues with the use of the ocx or butterfly or whatever then thats for the site owners to sort out. Why people are getting involved with it is beyond me, it wont effect me, you or the next guy...so who cares <wo0t>

Hence the popularity of Buzzen?