Another Msn Clone Bites The Dust

Shagman

Sad to see go, thanks for trying Dennie. I guess techgear can now take it off the list.

http://wcn-chat.com/

Before anyone else closes their msn clone down due to lack of funding plz consult me. I have a few tricks up my sleeve, however that would require me to have partial ownership in order for me to take an interest. Lets just say if you have a server that is getting no $$ in, why not give me a shot, I will get a percentage of the take and you can have the success you require.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest X-Fusion

Can't say I'm surprised. Most chat networks are getting that way, and it's not always due to monetary issues either. Some just shut down because the risk isn't worth the reward.

• Site Moderator
:oops: Well there are more and more closing, as some find it hard to keep it running or competting with other chat clones. as more are realizing its easier to chat then have a MSN clone server.

Lol, it isn't closed for 48 hours yet and the rumors reached TG already.. lol!

Sad to see go, thanks for trying Dennie. I guess techgear can now take it off the list.

http://wcn-chat.com/

Before anyone else closes their msn clone down due to lack of funding plz consult me. I have a few tricks up my sleeve, however that would require me to have partial ownership in order for me to take an interest. Lets just say if you have a server that is getting no $$ in, why not give me a shot, I will get a percentage of the take and you can have the success you require.

Thank you Shagman.

Can't say I'm surprised. Most chat networks are getting that way, and it's not always due to monetary issues either. Some just shut down because the risk isn't worth the reward.

I haven't shut it down because the risk, as we had many attacks, floods etc. and we always got through them. But it just got too expensive.

:oops: Well there are more and more closing, as some find it hard to keep it running or competting with other chat clones. as more are realizing its easier to chat then have a MSN clone server.

This is the truth, but for the ones who are running their own server or are planning to... Just do your thing and let the others do theirs.. ;)

i don't envy the people trying to run a chat service for sure.. chain is right.. it's much easier to be just another chatter lol

That's what I gonna do now.. For sure! :lolwave:

Edited by Dennie_Kleijn

I don't post much here anymore, but I have to post on this one. Too many asses do messed up chit just to make people issues in the chat world. Why TF can't people just let it go? Taking servers is not a childs game, but it IS a childish thing to do. Really, WTF is the point? My scripts's better then yours?

Who cares!

'Crackers' will never go away, they are just getting faster and smarter! The most f'up part is that the people doing this crap are your competition, banned users, and "a-holes'.

Why waste the time 'taking' a server or channel when it's easy as hell to make your own channel in IRC.

Man, why can't people just grow up!