Another Msn Clone Bites The Dust

Shagman

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've purchased domains before and they get registered instantly lol

this thread has moved from being childish to hilarious.

That's different at every host.

"you're not covering your tracks well dennie" <--- What you said? ;)

lol both of you who cares if his staff is either caring enough or stupid enough to pay for some of his shit so be it free cash thats what i say but anyways just leave it cause it kinda embarrassing to both of you to act so immature about some bull shit thing on one persons site get over it!

lol both of you who cares if his staff is either caring enough or stupid enough to pay for some of his shit so be it free cash thats what i say but anyways just leave it cause it kinda embarrassing to both of you to act so immature about some bull shit thing on one persons site get over it!

i agree and well said.

its just that dennies intellectual skills make this debate all the more funnier. its like hes trying so hard to be professional but cant quite grasp the concept of it.

it doesnt scream out professionalism when hes publicly arguing with someone else about his site - no wonder he hasnt got any chatters, poor thing. hes driving potential chatters away :(

i agree and well said.

its just that dennies intellectual skills make this debate all the more funnier. its like hes trying so hard to be professional but cant quite grasp the concept of it.

it doesnt scream out professionalism when hes publicly arguing with someone else about his site - no wonder he hasnt got any chatters, poor thing. hes driving potential chatters away :(

:pizza::lolwave:

Go on.. :lmaojump:

I'm not trying to act professionalism as it's not needed, why would I do that against someone who's on the same level as everyone is? Just a normal person.

Anyway, I want to say thank you for giving me some entertainment for the past few days on this subject, I loved and enjoyed it. <wo0t>

i agree and well said.

:pizza::lolwave:

Go on.. :lmaojump:

I'm not trying to act professionalism as it's not needed, why would I do that against someone who's on the same level as everyone is? Just a normal person.

Anyway, I want to say thank you for giving me some entertainment for the past few days on this subject, I loved and enjoyed it. <wo0t>

ok if you read both of your posts your just argueing just to its dumb and just leave it for the sake of all of us cause WHO CARES?

I started this thread because the server was shut down. I guess it's not now. So I'm gonna close it.

FYI:

There are a few primaries coming up, be sure to Vote for Ron Paul as the only real non flip flopping rebublican. If all else fails, be sure to write Ron Paul in on the ballot come November.

Freedom is Popular

Http://RonPaul2008.com

Edited by Shagman