Shagman

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
they are open and closed every other week LOl

Lol...

As I had noticed it got too expensive to keep it all up without donations etc.

But as I had and still have a lovely staff who just love to be on WCN, they are helping me by donating and such.

So we aint open and close every other week, this is just another approvement that some servers DO have a lovely staff.

Thank you all my wonderful staff.

Dennie.

LoL, this is why I like Dennie cuz he doesn't look on guides who volunteer their time, as low level employees.

FYI error, my submit button looks too small, i think its busted. Cuz it doesnt even have the post or submit, review words in it.

"Lol." , so your staff pays YOU to work for YOU on your site? brings a whole new meaning to 'voluntary work'. thats ironic considering it was your choice to start a website, and ultimately your responsibility for any charges it incurs, not your staff.

Edited by sirfunny

No it just mean the staff like working there, and want too keep the chat site running. If they have like, I dont know? erm, 10 staff, they all donate £10 thats £100 quid there. So they just dont want to upset the chatters. Dont hate. Chat site is a chat site. Even if the look of it on the outside looks like the old msn. Ooooo..

kinda sounds like they are paying for the site and the owner of the site isnt i understand money problems but if u dont have the money to run your own site without donations you probaly shouldnt be the owner more like a shareholder lol cause the staff who pays should own the site between themselves from what i have understood

i agree. the staff are already donating their time to helping build a chat network, why should they donate any more? if the admin was having financial problems, i think he should earn money by other means, such as a job, to cover the costs. not have the money handed to him on a plate by his own staff, who already donate their time to make the network a success.

even if the staff donate their own hard earned cash without his permission, there is nothing stopping him from giving it back. this is just my opinion though, if i was in his position, i would never accept donations from my staff because i'd feel they already do too much for me by donating their time. sorry if that offends anyone but thats just my view on the subject.

Edited by sirfunny