Chat

Dippy

hello people just wanted to know where would I need to start to get a chat software or best place to get chat software Pay or unPay

most be able to use mirc in chat.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest X-Fusion

Just to let anyone whos going to post replies know, if this turns into a MSN OCX thread, it WILL be closed, or your posts will be deleted. There are different alternatives then using the MSN OCX.

IRCd

OfficeIRC

Chatcore is quite good, still buggy as hell ... but as a new type of "msn like" webchat its quite nice, it uses a similar sorta ajax setup as buzzenv2, tho i dont fully trust the setup ... all ppl that connect, do so via a chatcore ip (because you configure the client in a webpage that they control, they host the software not you) .. thus all having the same ipmask in and unreal IRCD for example, aswell as the fact that it says it supports ircx and ircd, yet doesnt support +b (which is the way to set bans in ircd) Would be really good if there was a source code of the chatcore client, which you could run yourself from your website! :pizza:

If there is .. hit me up?! :oops:

ircxpro.com is the same command like setup if your used to msn chat or another ircx chat and you do havta pay.. not sure abotu the price the website isnt wanting to load for me...

If not i know some pple that are working on an IRCx called pyRCx (python) which i could prolly get you hooked up w/.