Accusations Of Ripping

Deanne

Luke that is a poor excuse with no logic.

To think people are supporting because this is techgear or that it's all my friends is totally incorrect. You fail to look at the proof. If anyone supports me it is because they looked at the facts.

One group of people made accusations about a person and did not allow that person to stand up for themself. When that person is allowed to show the innacuraccy of the accusations the group could not dispute it. Nor did they have the honor to stand up and either prove their case or admit their error.

I took the code in question and showed proof that the accusations were incorrect. If you are going to condemn someone, you should take a moment to find out if they are worthy of it. You either didn't read my post, or you don't know enough about scripting for mIRC to understand it. I gave proof that the accusations are incorrect. I would have done it on their forums if I was given the opportunity to. But I wasn't, you all didn't want the truth you simply wanted to point your own personal anger and frustration at someone. That happened to be me this time around. Who is going to be next time?

This has nothing to do with Techgear or Buzzen. Dabba never really said I ripped Moschino as far as I know, he says I basically looked at his code and rewrote it. It was Lukeyz who upped the aggresive anger and name calling and Chain who posted it on his forum for that style of scripter to eat up like mother's milk.

This is why I posted the previous bit about how Chain started that topic. The topic was started by a number of blatant lies and one very important bad assumption. It wasn't to try to make Chains forum look bad or pit anyone against anyone. These are false accusations that people are shouting at me. All lies.

If you all want to believe Chain and Dabba regardless, completely ignoring the proof of the truth I have presented or not even debating the topic, then it's blatantly obvious to every moderately intelligent person reading this topic that Dabba and Chain are incorrect and grossly out of line.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest X-Fusion
Well i know this isn`t any big deal or love lost to anyone on here,but im leaving this site..due to that lotta ppl on here seems Travis is right and Chain and Dabba is wrong,i my self agree with Dabba and Chain,so adios TechGear...................... :pizza::cheers:

To be quite honest, if your leaving a website over something as small as a debate, your childish.

But, see ya!

PS; it's not about anyone being right or wrong, it's about someone running someone elses name into the ground. I hate Travis, 97% of the time, I think hes wrong. But, for Chain and Dabba to accuse Travis of ripping a lame hop, ctcpreply and a 001 raw code is stupid. I showed early how came from Vincula. Maybe that's why Dabba backed off?

Chain for what reason are you posting your reply to this discussion on your site and not here?

The way you posted those accusations on your site chain, seemed more like a personal attack than any attempt to spread an honest warning or legitimate information. Id' like to see you just forget all these old vendettas against Travis. Even if Travis was like how you said in the past(which I find difficult to believe), there is no reason why he couldn't have changed.

Everyone has made mistakes in life--and its not fair to keep holding those mistakes against people, because none of us can go back and fix them. We can only live in today, and make new decisions and choices in the present. It's time to wipe the slate clean, and start over.

Chain wrote:

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:44 am Post subject: Re: SoulFly Ripp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kool boycott my site, LOL yes Travis suggest this in techgear boycott my site!! all the good people So iam guessing all the people on here are bad and you never had respect for me and this can be proven...Ask many in msn days which he left in a huge tandrum like an enfant...When i had chainscriptz. And then started on this forum with abussive words towards many mods on here. Als started stuff in MSHS and continued until msn went dead. But of course we are all the bad ones once again. And by the way Gwen what you doing on here as you have a quote saying this in Techgear

Boycotting won't be difficult for me. I have no interest in visiting them--I didn't visit those forums before, and I won't again. I have no use for the hurtful, abusive, and malicious behaviour that goes on at them. To stamp out lies and show the truth was the only reason I ventured into them this past week.

yes we all know your an angel and in love head over heals over Travis !!BAM!! Stay of my site we dont deserve your presence on here!! oh and a quote here from Travis

" Travis was banned from here for these reasons and only for Cryton I had unbanned him! "

Another lie. I idled in Chains room on msn and tested a room take which worked quite well. I unbanned everyone but they were mad, so Keith "PureBullDog" and "Datto" and "princess Jessy" went around spreading lies about me to get me banned from as many rooms as possible. They also did this to Paige and Amy. So I got banned for going to Chains forum to ask them to stop harassing us. I was accused of "causing drama." As for being unbanned? My ISP changed my IP. That's all. So there are 2 LIES!!

It was far from that, it was more like 2hours later..LOL and then the drama started with Travis heading of first in the race...there were many there that saw this and of course since they are my mods Travis will once again say iam bias LOL and this also can be verified. the other issue about banning was Pretty much Travis being warned many times and then contious rabbling and crying. Travis was unbanned because of a friend asking me too, his name will be left out as i have respect for him and not to bring him in on this, but others can state that Travis was unbanned from this site due to a friend asking me to!

#1 I don;t have followers, I have friends. #2 I don't toss my friends to the side. They can all atest I am very loving and loyal.

So these are the lies that started his whole post. Really sad. Im sure noone will dispute this either. This topic will die out, which is good. And these people will go on thinking what they want, but the good people who have read this topic will know what is right and what isn't.

Loving and loyal Ok puppy love...LOL geeez thats really desperate and kinda making me sick..PUKE PUKE and of course people will believe what they want and thats good!! and one day it will happen again like it always dose, and I will sit and see and this time Chuckle in laughter and say I told you so!!

Im waiting for a rebuttal!

sorry you wont get one from me on here!!

Edited by Deanne

And by the way Gwen what you doing on here as you have a quote saying this in Techgear

Boycotting won't be difficult for me. I have no interest in visiting them--I didn't visit those forums before, and I won't again. I have no use for the hurtful, abusive, and malicious behaviour that goes on at them. To stamp out lies and show the truth was the only reason I ventured into them this past week.

Chain, when this is all over, I wouldn't find a boycott difficult, because I didn't visit your site, nor the moschino site. I have only been at both sites this week because of the lies being spread on them. I knew there would likely be people who didn't' understand the situation, and who would innocently believe the lies and jump on the bandwagon of accusation. It's easier to stamp out a lie when it first starts, then to let it grow for weeks or months.

I was on your site after I wote that chain, because purplecat posted something about/to me. It looked to me like purplecat had the wrong idea about me, and I didn't want to let that wrong idea take root and grow. :) So I took the time to correct it--because I care. I don't like to see misunderstandings, lies, and hate take root and grow.

Unfortunately chain, the discussion is still happening on your site chain, and for some reason you've chosen to post replies to tg comments on your site, rather than here.

Those are the reasons I am still there. Once those reasons cease to exist, everything will go back to how it was, and thus I won't be there anymore.

I'm waiting for someone with some class and/or honour to stand up and admit they were wrong. A public admission from the accusers, that they were wrong about SoulFly being a rip of Moschino, would go along way in regaining some of the lost respect.

Not a single one of us can change what we've done. None of us can take back the words we've said, or the things we've done. Who here can go back and wipe a hissy fit out of the past, or a tantrum from yesterday? Which one of us is able to go back and undo false accusations, or lame comments?

It's time to stop looking at what has been done/said in the past, and work on making better decisions and choices in today. In that way the future will be better than the past. :) and maybe one day everyone will show each other respect, compassion, and understanding. At least that is my hope.

It breaks my heart to see all of this. We all share a history with each other. We've come from the same on-line places, and have shared many of the same on-line experiences. What benefit is there to ripping each other apart? Is it not better to realize none of us are perfect, that we are ALL learning and growing, and still making mistakes.

Chain I've never had any personal issues with you. I think we've always gotten along just fine. I just don't like the tone of language that happens on your forum. I don't like to see people degrading and mocking and basically verbally abusing people. I continue to hope you will encourage a more caring, compasstionate, and accepting atmosphere.

Im like you err0r. I like to see the best in people, and it's bitten me in the butt more than once too, so I've learned to trust myself when Im feeling uneasy about someones intent to be hurtful or hateful. But even if I see their intent to hurt and or hate others, I realize it often comes from the fact that they are hurting deep inside, and filled with much hatred, often hatred of themselves. Sadly, not everyone is willing to let go of their deep inner hate and pain--no matter how hard we try to rescue and help them. These people will often continue to spead nothing but intense pain, hatred and division eveywhere they go, because those are the things they are filled with.

#2 I don't toss my friends to the side. They can all atest I am very loving and loyal.

And yes Travis I can testify you are loving and loyal. Even when I was too hurt to talk to you, you gave me time, space, and understanding. You didn't remove me from admin on your site, even when I asked you to--several times. Im glad you are you.

Edited by Deanne

Travis, you've been known to take hiss fits over the years. Probably why it's so hard to believe you. :)

If you guys don't believe the proof I have shown then debate it. Do you not see by not saying anything contrary to what I show admits your guilt?

If a woman points at a man in court and says, "that man raped me!" And two of her friends say, "yes we were there, we saw it". And the man says nothing ... well, either he is mentally incapable of speaking for himself or he is guilty.

Obviously Chain read this post and the others on his site and all he could do is try to spread more lies on his forum.

I'd like to see some integrity, some honor. Stand behind your words. Be proud of your words. Back them up, all of you.

I'd like to see some integrity, some honor. Stand behind your words. Be proud of your words. Back them up, all of you.

or admit you were wrong in saying them.

Do you not see by not saying anything contrary to what I show admits your guilt?

If a woman points at a man in court and says, "that man raped me!" And two of her friends say, "yes we were there, we saw it". And the man says nothing ... well, either he is mentally incapable of speaking for himself or he is guilty.

Exactly Travis, silence is ambigious--not only could it stand as an addmission of guilt, but the person could be innocent, and simply unable to speak out, for whatever reason--like Travis was unable to respond to the accusations on chains and moschino becasue he was banned. Silence colors any potential addmission of guilt is such a way, so as to lead people to wonder about it--and rightly so.

While there is silence on one side, people will forever be able to say 'well we don''t know the whole story, maybe those accusers had reason to accuse, reasons we just don't know about.' Sadly, I think those who are refusing to speak out here are probably playing on this, and using silence to their beneift, hoping people will assume the best of them, while they continue on doing the same things. I hope Im wrong--but it sure looks that way from here.

To admit a mistake is hopefully to turn in a new direction.

For those who started all of this, and those who jumped on the bandwagon supporting it, to publically admit the accusations were false would end this the right way. To take a prideful road and try to justify wrong actions would only be silly. To take the road of silence and wait for everyone to make good assumptions about you, and forget your bad behaviour so you can go on doing the same things in the future would be sad beyond words.

--in my opinion.

To me, it's better to talk through an issue fully, and see it to resolution, than it is to resort to silence and blocking, thus preventing any possibility of a resolution. One way brings the possibility of fresh starts, the other only a continuation of all that is wrong.

Edited by Deanne

Hi ilia, when no one came forward to re-post the allegations on buzzen so that Travis could respond, I was going to post them there. We talked about it, and it was generally thought, and agreed on that more people with scripting knowledge would respond on tg, than on buzzen, and thus the allegations would be able to be better debated here at tg. That is why the opportunity for Travis to respond was posted here, and not buzzen. We knew the discussion would be fairly moderated on both sites.

Well I have alot to say, but I think Travis deserves to be able to speak for himself. Unfortunately he is banned here, so he isn't able to comment on this himself.

Dabba, would you please re-post your post (with the codes) onto the Buzzen forum?

Considering this is an issue between two Buzzen supported connection rooms, I think the Buzzen forum is the right and best place for this whole discussion to happen. It would be well mediated, and everyone would have a chance to look at the issues, speak their mind, and decide for themselves.

What do you say Dabba?

Dabba refused to re-post them in buzzen, where Travis could see them and comment on them, and Dabba refused to unban Travis to give him an opportunity to respond.

I also posted the same request on chains..and again no one was willing to re-post the discussion to buzzen, so that Travis could respond to the allegations against himself.

Edited by Deanne

i'm completely bored with this whole topic but thought i would come over and take a peek, i've seen that Travis say's Dabba is the only person to have a socket connection for Buzzen for a year now which is completely false cos i myself made my own months ago, and there was one by napalm if i'm not mistaken.

Travis has used code of Dabba's before so why wouldn't he do it again, everyone makes out like he's so great but yet he's always asking others for help and if he can use there code? hmm yh i must have missed something.

simple thing is if your going to use someone's code then just say so dont make out like you haven't and get this whole drama going i've seen dabba code and i have to say he codes like no other scripter i've seen.. then all of a sudden Travis's SoulFly is coded similar?.

but whatever, if you want to use other peoples code just say. anyway cant be bothered anymore.. and i expect the little kiddies to flame me but what ever.. i know about coding.. <wo0t>

Peace~