Sparkpea & Buzzen

Guest Johnson

Guest X-Fusion
Your doctor is not a quality control expert. He hasnt the slightest clue of what he's talking about. We dont want more clones, use the ones that are there now, as you have to pay them. And yes, great west life covers it. But, it's still 50 bucks.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some experts say if we encourage the people to make their own clones by offering tutorials and such, it would drive people away from the bigger ones, then the so called big clone owners would have less of an ego, and drop the $50 fee. Oh is that USD OR CAD?

Edited by Shagman

Guest X-Fusion

USD please.

And no, the cloner owners will never drop the $50 fee. This is to cover their 'server' charges! They need it! They cant work for it! Work? Whats work? They run a big chat network that uses someone elses chat control. They dont need work.

USD please.

And no, the cloner owners will never drop the $50 fee. They run a big chat network that uses someone elses chat control.

lol nothing like tricking people into giving you a pat on your back, and their money--for using someone elses chat control.

Personally I don't think we need any more clones either--though probably the rationale behind that is to prove that just about anyone with time can set up a clone service--so in essence the clones that already exist have done nothing impressive.

Impressive to me is what VSIXc has done in creating their own chat control! :)

But I know for some it's not about supporting what is right, or boycotting what is wrong--it's usually all about following the crowd--regardless of where the crowd is going.

Though now, people have had time to get used to MSN being gone, and alot of people are discontented with where the crowd moved. More and more I hear a general buzzen about moving someplace else, and as that buzzen keeps getting louder more and more people set out to find a new chat home. :)

Room owners sometimes get a bit nervous about moving to a smaller chat network like VSIXc, but the truth is, alot of people simply follow their room owners or friends, and would be happier chatting at a place they knew worked hard to create and continually improve their own chat control (not illegally use someone elses)--just so long as their same old room and regulars are there with them.

The only difference between a busy chat service and a quiet one, are a few more people moving in and deciding to be active in chat. :)

Edited by Deanne

The way you view the world and yourself is the way you live and move in the world. The way you view is the way you do. Change is a matter of viewing; it is as much about perception as it is about maintaining stability and security. So why then do people have time to carry on like nagging ollld women :stupid:

I wasn't nagging....though Ozzy will say it's what I do for a living lol.

X, I agree with most of what you said. But once again ( like in Cusa) I find myself with the same problem. I'm NOT a scripter so the fun part (as you described it ) of Vsixc ( no, I didn't cheat this time, I remembered it) is lost on me.

Shagz, I understand. Hello :lolwave:

What stops me from going more often is the lack of..chatting. I go and at times end up idling for 10-15 hours cause every time I look in room ( Lobby) no one says anything. I scroll back in the morning and all that was typed was a few lnes in dutch, a few in english and that's it.

I'm not really a chatter anymore but I think you are right, in my chat days I would check out the busiest rooms on the chatlist, or atleast the rooms where you had something to read. Who really cares about all that clone stuff if you just want to chat.

Something other that resents me is having to install active x controls that are untrusted or unsigned or uncertified etc.. its a security risk no matter how much you trust the makers, a programmer can make a mistake and replace some windows controls on my pc with a wrong version and some components of my O/S could be messed up.. no bad intensions from the makers offcource but it has happened to me in the past.

i don't chat much anymore myself. Too busy with work and kids mostly. What time i do spend online i'm using learning how to do something or working on a website.

Back during the height of free msn chat i really only chatted in two rooms with the techgear room being the one i was most active in.

I like chatting.. just don't really have the time for it anymore.