Sparkpea & Buzzen

Guest Johnson

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aslong as there is internet vsixc chat will be around :)

i should of put it in another way "even though i've left chat .. I'd still rather chat in Koach's Server or Vsixc... rather than chat in servers such as buzzen, sparkpea and any other clone server, that might and might not be around for long.

Clone is a chat network using Microsofts Chat OCX illegally.

Johnson/Lynx, you say you went to vsixc but someone took offense to your style of chat. I remember you, to say you left a chat server because the girl didn't like you hitting on her has nothing to do with the chat server or its admin.

To the guy who was sticking up for SparkPea, I don't know a ton, but if I were Microsoft, I wouldn't care about all the clients, I would only need to stop one server, or one server array. Don't expect them to do it like an amateur, I would think you could expect a legal notice asking you to stop running a chat service using their software.

Ok so Phreik and Sparkpea can still host IRC? And people will like this? How many IRC chat networks are there? People like the browser interface, i.e.: webchat. Can you support webchat without Microsofts ChatControl?