MSN Clone Discussion

err0r

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These "pure irc" chats as they are called sometimes use ip "gates" do they not? or at least a partial ip mask ... and you have thousands of users (granted most of them are idlers) on those kinds of servers. I think prheik users see the ip mask which consists of 3 sets of you're ip and the 4th set scrambled with mid5 and Isp for domain, as an extra aid to help them control access better

A question here?:

If they close MSN Chats, The Chat Room Options

Will that delete every one prefrence if new computer and or way we get the room pass sence it's same as Chat 4.0 in regestry Be deleted and not able to retrive it in these Clone Chat's? These and other is question not answered? I wonder if when MSN Closes these Clone Chats Crash couse they don't Have same, They should of had there own section in Regerstry where it still Taken and stored In MSN Section?

lol i guess the meaning is like feeling Kinda exposed, you would feel kinda exposed if ppl were looking at you're pubes lol ... but i think on the whole ppl that fear ip mask gates are those that are upto no good because they arnt as annoymous as they would like! :oops:

Edited by Chief