New Buzzen Auth

Psych

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Travis
msn ocx had security issues too and much worse, for example: it was possible to crash the whole browser and sometimes that crashed windows too, buffer-overflow issues, cloning, unkickables, etc...

So far we had no critical security issue like buffer-overflow. And any security issue that was rated as high was patched within 24hrs.

Uhh yeah, thats some of the reasons why myself and many others said the msn ocx sucked big time. I never want to script for it again!

Uhh yeah, thats some of the reasons why myself and many others said the msn ocx sucked big time. I never want to script for it again!

Well that is normal for any software, it is part of the development cycle... bugs are discovered and patched. mirc had a buffer-overflow issue too.

Im happy to see buzzen de-cloning. :) It takes courage to put your own work out there.

Anyways, I've spent the last few days idling and testing on v2, and while there are still bugs to work out, there are alot of nice features, for example the away messages, emotes, and whisper options.

:) I haven't run into a lot of down time on v2, except for the updates, which they seem to be trying to do at a consistent time each day. I've seen alot of improvement in the last few days, as far as bugs being fixed, and more features working properly.

All in all, I think they've done a good job, and I wish them the best. :)

:) I haven't run into a lot of down time on v2, except for the updates, which they seem to be trying to do at a consistent time each day. :)

See, we're not so crazy about those pretended downtimes! :P I won't always say Buzzen is the best because it isn't, nothing is perfect in our world :o

Can someone plz tell me wtf STH means? iLia types that alot.:|

And you have asked me and I have replied to you silly ! ( only it probably was about 3 years ago lol)

Sth is something same as sb is somebody. It's not a chat abbreviation...you find it in any dictionary. And as I use both sth & sb for work ( when I teach verbs) I use it a lot everywhere.

@err0r..I quite fancy the sound of 'The iLia' lol...