Guest XploziOn

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

=>

The ones who still have a 56k connection these days and who wants to chat @ Buzzen when v2 is released will just have to choose another client than that Ajax/XForms/whatever one :P

Or another chat service :)

Guest X-Fusion

Josh your avatar fits your personality, you really must be an Emoticon. not to mention being a band camp geek.

lol .. i knew the band camp joke would come into play.

And, it's not 'emoticon' .. its emo-ticon. In other words, Emo ..

buzzen chatter will love this chat for one there is no ocx that they need to download most chatters have problems with the chat ocx it either gets corrupted while the download or something happends and then they start witching that they cant get into chat with this it takes out that problem most chatter want something simple like error said back in this post 90% of the chatter wont give a i flying f if its an ocx or what ever as long as its easy to use and the design of the webchat works for them and is pleasent on the eyes that is why msn was such a hit from alot of the chat servers well one of the reasons there are alot more reasons to it to but anyways and like error said the 10% of people that will critisize well the the computer savy.

my self i think it is coming along real nice and theres been alot of work put into it you can tell its not easy to come up with something original like they have but ofcourse thats my opinion.

Cheers To all :cheers:

I never put that user title there... Ozzy10 did :P a year or two ago. Oh and your avatar doesn't fit your personality at all.... If only this was the right deminsions :( *sigh*

IPB Image

Edited by Josh`

Or another chat service :)

Yep and it is taken into account aswell and... for sure; if french-speaking chatters prefer another chat service without a minimum of professionalism, they're the only ones concerned (I'm talking about the FRENCH chat sites I know of course).. Buzzen is not that stupid; we know there will be a chatter loss but Buzzen will at least gain in credibility because it won't be an MSN-Clone anymore and I think everyone here agrees that the credibility is more important than the amount of chatters.

If they're not a lot to leave, well, that will be a good point but the debate ends here I guess :P

Edited by -¤Antoni¤-