Guest XploziOn

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest XploziOn

Gonna stir it up here a bit, anyway yahoo if ya heard or know of this guy let me know.

Edited by XploziOn

Well, in any case, if you cant support Active X, you cant use Buzzen V2, because Flash Player IS an Active X.

But I seen "for new buzzen, not any components is needed, and active x are not secured". Not true.

Flash Player = Active X = needed for Buzzen V2 = Buzzen V2 not compatible with IE 64 bits for example, or not compatible with an IE without Active X support (or if user had turn it off).

Then lol buzzen V2 need an active X :)

And in any case, Buzzen v2 way is very so slow... I dont know how it's possible that coders imagine that users will be agree with that...

=>

Furthermore, people have choice of clients. At the moment server supports flash, ajax, and mirc clients. In future, there will be support for activex client, and other kind of applets and clients.

The ones who still have a 56k connection these days and who wants to chat @ Buzzen when v2 is released will just have to choose another client than that Ajax/XForms/whatever one :P

Guest XploziOn

waits patiently for X-Fusion to throw more sarcasm at Buzzen, he cant stand for anyone to get the best of him, he will even go as far as re-opening a topic just to post a remark.

Edited by XploziOn

Uh, yeah, I closed it because it veered into off-topic heaven lol. You're so dumb XploziOn lol You should really get the facts straight before you go off blurting things you think are true :P