Cloning on Buzzen?

shanespen

Guest X-Fusion

Everybody that posts something about "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" has a point. Take off your selective reading and read the whole post. I've managed to ask a few questions, and your response are:

'Your a moron'

'Go read before spouting off'

'Your wrong.'

I'm wrong? Inform me of how I'm wrong when you keep playing yourself over and over. Come up with a new statement on why you keep managing to use and lawfully defend the use of the ocx. I tell ya what, take time, relax, read some things over and tell me how you consider calling me or any others that question your chat service 'morons.' I bet Bill Gates doesn't call people morons when they badmouth Microsoft (which believe me, happens alot.) So, before you call yourself an entrapenaur, or consider yourself a leader in the chat/webchat industry, I think you better think your so called 'philsophy' and people skills over, because as you've made aware by calling myself, who had a legitimate and valid question a moron, your not the greatest in any of those fields, and I wouldnt call you a brainiac by any means when it comes to anything except for maybe manipulation. And even then, I'm keep those words soft and sweet, because braniac is a stretch.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um jay they have had the exact same stance on it from the beginning. the only side i see changing is from people on your end trying to find loopholes to make their argument invalid..

The situation was inflamed by your side. At first you try to act as if you are here to answer their questions. But they got no answers. Instead what they received was falsehoods and redirection. So each time they ask "the same" questions they get a little more heated about it.

either answer the questions they pose or just tell them you aren't going to. That will end this little absurd game either way.

Most of us know the answers

You aren't going to admit to doing anything wrong at all, ever.

You know what you are doing is wrong Unless that is you are a moron that doesn't understand basic copyright law.

Buzz en is going to use the ocx until they are forced to stop. I doubt MS will ever do that so I guess everyone better get used to the idea.

I do have one last question for Jay oh and YAHOO you can jump on this one do as you run the forum. If i came to "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" and started calling it's users morons repeatedly, what would happen to me?

All you know how to do is attack people that dont share your opinions. So unless everyones agrees with you, its not possible for you to stop. 

kinda like calling people morons when they don't agree with you?

I was going to bring that up also. Or labelling everything they say as 'bullshit'

Jay, quite honestly alot of people have called me all types of names for expressing my opinion on this. Alot of people have applied pressure and even threats to get me and others to be quiet. People have even tried to bully techgear and other scripting forums into silencing our freedom to express that we don't like people unethically and illegally building a webchat business on someone elses copyrighted chat software.

What I have seen from you Jay is misleading and contradictory statements, brash name calling such as morons and bullshit, and then you accuse me of name calling? No. Your accusations fall back onto you, Jay.

In ending, I continue to hope that you will do what is ethically right Jay...that is openly and honestly admit to your buzz en users that your decision to clone msn, and unethically and illegally use msn chat software as the basis for your own webchat was a wrong choice.

You have the potential to influence alot of people in a postive way Jay--by openly and honestly owning up to your past mistake. I continue to hope that you will do this, because our world desperatly needs moral and ethically minded leaders for our youth to look up to and follow.

And Jay :) above all else, you seem to be a person who wants to be a leader--so be a good one. Upfront, honest, and ethical, openly admitting to, and turning away from past mistakes. I am willing to bet that you will feel good about yourself in doing this, and others(who are on the verge of leaving because they feel lied to and tricked) might find a renewed sense of respect for you.

Edited by Deanne

Guest X-Fusion
And by you saying that, your showing yourself how amazingly simplisitic your mind is. I'm not going after other clones, and I'm actually not going after Buzz en. You havent the slightest clue of how far it goes. The wave that crashes onto the sand of Buzz en isnt one of great ease, is it? Nah, being there is like being in a whirlwind of crap. In fact, its not like it, it is a whirlwind of crap. I can summarize your whole stand and what you've done in a few simple words. Reliving the past. That's all you've managed to do. Bring back an OCX that everyone was so in love with, add a crappy msn layout, add a few msn lobby chatters, make them pay for some rooms and vuala, you've got yourself a chat server. Infact, I'm pretty sure this wouldnt be half as bad with all these people going against Buzz en if you would just stop beating around the bush with questions that people are asking. That, and maybe if you hired staff that would legitametly respond to people instead of just going 'read up.' You've got alot to live and learn on. Infact, you've just been lucky enough that people we're so swept out that MSN was closing down, and by the grace of god or whoever, out of convience, an MSN broadcast message came across with Buzz en as the subject. And that's as far as it goes. I'll quit there if you quit with the name calling/slandering, or stop leaving yourself open for such an easy target.

The waves are just fine.

And your opinions are about as useful as a grain of sand that washes up with those waves.

Just admit that you all keep attacking "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" because its either

1) Good for techgear traffic.

2) Because its "Fun"

Only person I have ever seen attack this that has any morals is Deanne. ( assumtion by the power of her conviction)

The rest of the specific group I am talking about are hypocrytes.

Guest X-Fusion

So, how am I a hypocrite? You have YET to answer my question. Stop beating around the damn bush and let myself and your users know what the deal is. And no, we're doing just fine without Buzz en. Do you not remember how clean and calm the posts were before that one "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" topic came up? Yeah, I know, you dont. I'm not attacking Buzz en, I'm attacking you personally now. You know why? Because your leaving yourself so open to contradiction, it's not even funny. You've managed to stake fame on an old, tired out ocx and consider yourself a big guy in the chat nation. I can't wait till you get a reality check and you open your eyes.

Chuck, as far as your posts go, thats just what I'm talking about. Buzz en staff providing more non-slanderous, untamed and tainted things to sway things off course. Kthx.

Jay, more than once I've heard you commend me for the strenght of my moral stand on this issue, even though you say you don't agree with it.

That is one of the things that continues to give me hope that you will also find the strenght to do what is right in all of this. :) People WILL respect you a great deal, if you find the courage to be a REAL LEADER and stand up and openly admit that what the msn clone webchats have done is unethical, illegal, and a mistake that you now regret.

Good luck in the future Jay, and I'll continue to hope that we will get to see you be the GOOD LEADER, you are meant to be. :) A leader that people can look up to and respect for his high morals, ethics, and honestly. These are the foundations that the businesses of the future are building on--because that is what people of our world respect. :)