Cloning on Buzzen?

shanespen

He going to BSR helpdesk and they said for supporting a chatroom you need to idle there.

BSR rooms are registered rooms, they don't need idling. Room may have gotten closed during updates, your friend can put this in BSR support forum, if he can give the correct info (verify) about the transaction then they will reopen the room.

Edited by Chuck

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a reopened msn might hurt buzz en.. it all depends. Many people are tired of MSN's antics. How they just do what they want regardless of the concerns of their users. When you forget your users and their opinions you are heading in the wrong direction. Each business has a right to run things as they see fit. But you just can't ignore your user base and expect loyalty to last forever.

If i remember if a bsr room is empty for along period of time it is hidden till the owner comes back, if the room has been removed then perhaps the owner was away alittl bit longer then they thought!

But i would say get details to bsr support and go from there!

To luky my personal opinion on msn ocx is that it has room for improvement, i personal would rather see a new ocx, oh i have and it knocks the pants off msn ocx..i have also seen vsixc ocx and that also knocks the pants off msn ocx!

But that is only my opinion!

Edited by YAH00

error i would censor the word like you do, but as you know untill that situation arises i can not say what other action i would take!!

And "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" sounds like a good name for a chat server bet it would draw nosey users lol!

i don't censor the word morons do i? or is he calling us something worse and moron is the replacement lol.

Ok YAHOO i'm sure you have no idea what you would do if I came to "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" forum and repeatedly called your users morons. sheesh is anyone buying this?

I'd like to see where i've called "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" a group of morons. I think if you look you will find several instances of just the opposite. Where i have given them credit for trying. For caring enough to come and answer questions. some people only see what they want to see. i've even gone as far to say if i were them i probably would ride the ocx as far as i could. But i'm not them, I'm me. and from the mepoint i think overall using the ocx is a bad idea.. not because it's illegal, not because they are using someone else's hard work to make a name for themselves, but because by using the ocx you leave yourself open to the chance MS can call you on it. They probably have hundreds of lawyers on retainer and having one of them write buzz en a dirtly little cease and desist order would be very simple. And of course buzz en would follow it. They are not morons and would not dare try to fight a legal battle with MS when they know they are in the wrong. But i doubt it happens. MS probably doesn't care some site is making money off their ocx. In the scheme of MS they are a speck. Unless that speck turns into a bleep and onto a spot and then maybe MS will turn their head. But that's not likely to happen.

Jay if you don't want to answer questions or you only want to answer the select questions that's fine. But don't come here and call our users names. I wouldn't do it to you and I feel as fellow webmasters that respect should go both ways. If not then continue and we will ban you if that's your wish on the matter. But I tell you this. You will never see the day that I come to your forum and bad mouth your site no matter what i thought of it.

Okay, Jay I fail to see how "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" lets users openly discuss the ocx issue on the "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" forums. Here I see questions and comments about the legality of using the msn.ocx buried in a topic named: Moved Topics Topics that are moved due to inappropriate content, which are not for full deletion!

I also fail to see where I called names in my discussions, instead I see Yahoo(forum moderator) telling me that I'm full of crap. What I see in this discussion is an attempt to openly discuss concerns with the use of the msn.ocx.

<a href="http://www."THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME".com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8234" target="_blank">Topic Link</a>

Here is another example of a sincere "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" user(with a paid room even I think) expressing their opinion and concerns over the msn.ocx issue, and being re-assured of buzzens being perfectly legal..:

Msn does not support "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" and says that "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" is using the msn ocx without permission, and that msn is taking the necessary actions. I have been getting e-mails by the hundreds to this affect and require an immediate answer, as I can not support a Chat server that is in any way illegal. If you can please advise me on this matter it would be greatly appreciated thnx. ( e-mail me at **** )

Jay

Site Admin

Well thats a tough question. I guess it depends on who you ask.

"THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" has NOTHING to do with MSN and is not doing anything Illegal.

Jay

"THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" Administration Team

MSN is currently investigating most sites (including "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME") that use their codes, as it is not allowed.

YAH00™

Forum Admin

they say that cause they sick of users emailing them lol

Boss_Gr|nz

Did I just hear some one say INVESTIGATING wow

YAH00™

Forum Admin

investigating lol wot is there to investigate!

Here is another example of buzz en admin claiming their innocence...and also throwing names around again..

Jay

Site Admin

I dont see "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" running around asking for credits.

But to downplay the amount of work people have put into this network is plain foolish.

"THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" does not use the MSN.OCX at all. We merely created software that allows you to connect to our servers and use yours. Our network is quite capable of allowing other clients and does. As long as there is a desire for people to use a pre existing interface they enjoy there will be places that allow it.

I notice that this post has been copied from another forum, so unless you are the original creator of this statment that would make you a lazy hippocrate right?

Jay

YAH00™

Forum Admin

i use the internet something that someone/ somebodies worked hard on, but see no mention of this by anyone about people using it!. i wonder why lol!

Well from what I can glean, this is buzzens official stance:

"THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" has NOTHING to do with MSN and is not doing anything Illegal.

"THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" does not use the MSN.OCX at all. We merely created software that allows you to connect to our servers and use yours.

Jay

So there you have it :)

Edited by Deanne

hmm ok you confused me a bit there old friend lol.. i thought we were talking about what you would do if i came to your forum calling people morons and you said you would censor it too.. Yeah i like the name too.. Very Harry Potterish.

got one last question for you YAHOO. I don't guess you and I know each other too very well. But we've know of each other since way back in the olden msn days. You even helped tg out with graphics way back when. From what you've seen of me in my whole tg saga do you think I would ever come to buzz en forum and call the users there morons because they didn't share my opinion on thing?