Cloning on Buzzen?

shanespen

hmm ok you confused me a bit there old friend lol.. i thought we were talking about what you would do if i came to your forum calling people morons and you said you would censor it too.. Yeah i like the name too.. Very Harry Potterish.

got one last question for you YAHOO. I don't guess you and I know each other too very well. But we've know of each other since way back in the olden msn days. You even helped tg out with graphics way back when. From what you've seen of me in my whole tg saga do you think I would ever come to buzz en forum and call the users there morons because they didn't share my opinion on thing?

I do not think that you would ever do that error!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest X-Fusion

You've called me a moron err0r. Even if the title does fit, I still cry. :(

And yes, whether Gwen said it or quoted it, I giggled when she said bullshit.

so deanne the question arises, is it legal to program a server to accept sed software!

Personally i do not know!

Yahoo, is it legal to buy a stolen vehicle? Is it legal to enable people and encourage people to do illegal things? Of course not.

Clearly msn has expressed that it is ILLEGAL to use the msn.ocx without permission. So at the very least buzen is an accomplis in the crime, and even responsible for enticing people to illegally use the msn.ocx already on their computers..and if it isn't already there, buzen will prompt users to download it before they can use webchat..

How many chatters would be illegally using the msn.ocx right now, if the clones didn't PROVIDE a place for them to do that. In essence the clones have ENABLED people to act illegally. The law does NOT count accomplises as innocent, nor does it count the clones innocent in enabling and encouraging chatters to illegally use the msn.ocx.

Yahoo---no matter how you try to twist your way out of it, what the clones have done is NOT legal.

Edited by Deanne

Someone Please start a new topic... anyone want to debate the rebel flag some more.... I promise I will not say "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" anywhere in the new topic if someone will start one. :tongue:

Someone Please start a new topic... anyone want to debate the rebel flag some more.... I promise I will not say "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" anywhere in the new topic if someone will start one. :tongue:

lol ( I hate to admit it, but I almost agree!) :)

Ozzy promoted me from muppet to moron.

lol!! better watch it x, or you'll be promoted all the way up to the ozzmatized couch with me soon :)

...I'm still waiting for ozzy to come flying out that door next. I've already made a spot on the couch for him :)

not twisting deanne that was an important question and it has been discussed before on the internet!

What i donot understand is why the ocx servers have been re opened and why if they are stating that it is illegal to use, why are they not blocking the use of? why has there not been an update to disable it?? do you think that perhaps microsoft have communication with third parties and we are kept in the dark about this??

what reason does microsoft have for reopening thier server with msn chat gone??

These are general questions and not about "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" this is about the conflict of actions!