Cloning on Buzzen?

shanespen

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

msn do not have a legal department legel issues are dealt with via microsoft themselfs as i have had communication with them in the past and no it was not due to some illegal practise by myself lol !

P.S i donot serve as a guide sysop on "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" i am a graphics designer even some here might think that i am not!

And that is 1 reason why i never give you a straight answer, now if you would like to move on to any design issues you may have found on "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" other than the ocx i am quite will to give full detailed answers!

i think he falls back to his standby that he doesn't have anything to do with that.. he is just a designer.

Yup err0r looks like you're right again.

Yahoo, I think that you might be sticking your head into the sand, because you don't really want to admit that clones might have acted illegally. Basically that type of admission would leave you either knowingly supporting illegal activity(which you probably don't want to do), or coming to terms with the choice to leave--and leaving would cost you alot, namely being associated with one of the larger clone corporations.

So it's just easier to stick your head into the sand, and convince yourself that you're not guilty of what you don't know about it. :) Cause ya, the designer is innocently designing, while the other culprits are busy gleaning donations while illegally using someone elses copyrighted chat software. :)

i never said you were after money.. i said you ran "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" like a business whereas IRCx doesn't. His goal doesn't seem to be money. I never said what your goal is.

As for you not having to defend Buzz en. Ok then why are you coming here starting threads about "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" once the hublah dies down. Because you know that techgear has alot of users and any press is good press right. You don't defend buzz en because you have no defense. Anyone with an ounce of sense knows you are using the ocx illegally. That isn't even in question anymore. Of course Gwen just wants you to admit it. Something I don't think any of you will ever do.

We here at techgear have helped users with buzz en problems. I myself have helped many people over messenger with connecting to buzz en as well as converting scripts for use there. So before you get all high and mighty on your soapbox there buckoo, know of what you speak. No one is smearing buzz en. At least the majority of the people posting aren't. Opinions are getting put forth and we have given you every chance to answer their concerns. Ignore them if you wish. Selectively answer them if you wish but don't come here whining about how you are getting smeared.

Sounds like you are the one doing a little smearing as far as techgear goes. I opened a forum just for "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" help. I offer "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" downloads. Yet i'm not helping users cause i allow people to voice their opinions and concerns..

I've really been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt jay. I even praised you and your staff for coming forward to explain your side. Thanks for showing me and my site the same respect or lack thereof.

Well said err0r, and yes that is exactly what I want--for buzz en simply to admit openly and honestly that what they have done is ethically wrong, and also illegal. To me an admission like that would wash things clean, and show that buzz en really is intersted in being an upstanding, morally responsible chat network leader worth supporting and following.

And for the record buzz en admin_jay: What does buzz en think of cloners? Do you support cloners at buzz en? Do you encourage people to clone other peoples nicknames or room names?

Do you really want your chatters going from forum to forum and learning how to clone on buzz en? Do you REALLY want techgear to simply tell people how to clone on buzz en?

Cause from my personal dealings with buzz en--buzz en doesn't support cloning, even though it is a clone itself.

ps.... most big businesses know that bad publicity costs them more in users, than it brings in..thats why you hear big businesses say: 'tell everyone if you like what we are doing, but tell us if you have a problem with our service.' No one wants people going around telling everyone about the bad things they have done, because it does have the power to detract from their prestige. Look at oj simpson---he is a laughing stock, enough though he got ALOT of free publicity---but most of it wasn't good lol.

Edited by Deanne

well no error and deanne i not falling back on anything i am moving on as the ocx issue is makin me dizzy lol!

As for working or not working for "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" that is not a prob for me i donot need anybody to support what i can do design wise!

see you people have no idea who am which is a shame as i thought error had a reasonable idea of the type of person i am but hey i was wrong!

Just because you only make the metal for the outter shell of a nuclear bomb, it does not excuse you from the aftermath of that bomb. As with "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME", graphics or not, you still contribute to the making and up keep of "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME". Yes, I understand your inability to comment on some aspects of "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME", but the fact remains that you are supporting it. No matter how much you try to sugar coat it or distance yourself frm it, you are contributing to "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME". Yu are accountable for your actions within "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME", whether you like it or not.

err0r,

No need to get upset. This has nothing to do with a "high and mighty complex" or you as a person. How you run Techgear is your business. What is said here is of little concern to me.

I was speaking to the people that do nothing but imflame topics where Buzz is mentioned.

If you think I need to waste my time on techgear to spam for "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" you have sorely mistaken me. There is plenty of more effiecient ways of advertising then postinjg topics on techgear so a few morons can run around spouting bullshit.

I dont NEED to come here and answer questions I do it because I have friends here.

well no error and deanne i not falling back on anything i am moving on as the ocx issue is makin me dizzy lol!

As for working or not working for "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" that is not a prob for me i donot need anybody to support what i can do design wise!

see you people have no idea who am which is a shame as i thought error had a reasonable idea of the type of person i am but hey i was wrong!

Yahoo, you did fall back on the fact that you are only in the design end of it--and you use that as justification to be ignorant of other areas of the business.

I agree, Yahoo, you sure don't need to have your abilities dragged down by being associated with illegal clones. And I have given you the benefit of the doubt. I sincerely think that you DON'T want to face the fact that clones are illegal, because ultimately you are NOT the type of person who WANTS to support illegal activity. :)

Sometimes the hardest stands to take, are what make us our strongest. It might not be an easy decision to forsake clones because they refuse to admit or turn away from their unethical and illegal behavior--but I know that deep down inside, people know what is right, and feel better about doing what is right(even if it is hard and costs them alot), than over-looking and supporting wrong. :)

Why do you think shows like superman are so popular. People like to see ethical and legal behavior win out over unethical and illegal behavior. :) And that is exactly why these clone topics end up being so popular!

Edited by Deanne

Guest X-Fusion

err0r,

No need to get upset. This has nothing to do with a "high and mighty complex" or you as a person. How you run Techgear is your business. What is said here is of little concern to me.

I was speaking to the people that do nothing but imflame topics where Buzz is mentioned.

If you think I need to waste my time on techgear to spam for "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" you have sorely mistaken me. There is plenty of more effiecient ways of advertising then postinjg topics on techgear so a few morons can run around spouting bullshit.

I dont NEED to come here and answer questions I do it because I have friends here.

Does this mean your taking your big Buzz en ball and going home?

BTW, it's not bullshit, its called fun.

X

Like I said I could care less what techgear does in regards to "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME".

Not like we need your approval to do what we do.

But since you thrive off of this bullshit I cant see it stopping.

Edited by «‡þøw€®‡»™