Cloning on Buzzen?

shanespen

Guest X-Fusion
Something else I noticed that you said was that you don't need to spam Techgear. You may not have called it spamming, but, a few weeks ago you lit up a Buzz en topic explaining your 'situation and stance' on Buzz en, even though no detremental or demeaning posts about Buzz en or any subsidary clones was posted. Whenever it seems Buzz en doesn't get any light for awhile, or another chat network comes to flourish or comes out with a new ocx update, or new update all together, a topic by a strong Buzz en supporter or staff member of some kind either explaining Buzz en, or providing details about it.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest X-Fusion
And indeed you don't need anyones approval to do anything, as it's been so strongly noted by your responses here. And, you said you don't care what's said about Buzz en here, then why are you so strongly pushing people to silence the ocx talk? Whether it be here or on your forum. If I registered at your forum, started an MSN ocx thread WITHOUT debating or arguing, would it get closed? Because in all honesty, its a legit topic that I'm sure many would be interested in reading.

err0r,

No need to get upset. This has nothing to do with a "high and mighty complex" or you as a person. How you run Techgear is your business. What is said here is of little concern to me.

I was speaking to the people that do nothing but imflame topics where Buzz is mentioned.

If you think I need to waste my time on techgear to spam for "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" you have sorely mistaken me. There is plenty of more effiecient ways of advertising then postinjg topics on techgear so a few morons can run around spouting bullshit.

I dont NEED to come here and answer questions I do it because I have friends here.

TechGear isnt a place people can go for help when it comes to BUZZ EN.

but hey, works out for the other places that ARE actually helping.

lol morons.. those morons as you call them are voicing the concerns of many of your users.. keep on ignoring them jay... i'm sure that is a very sound "business" decision. anyways.. goodluck.. i'm sure you will get everything you deserve.

No it wouldnt get closed. Infact a logical debate on the issue is always welcome.

And indeed you don't need anyones approval to do anything, as it's been so strongly noted by your responses here. And, you said you don't care what's said about Buzz en here, then why are you so strongly pushing people to silence the ocx talk? Whether it be here or on your forum. If I registered at your forum, started an MSN ocx thread WITHOUT debating or arguing, would it get closed? Because in all honesty, its a legit topic that I'm sure many would be interested in reading.

Yes err0r we ALL get what we deserve.

i don't think a topic such as this would look the same on "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME". From what i've seen it usually goes like this..

a person asks about the ocx

a staff member skirts the issue with something like we have nothing to do with msn

a groupie says what does it matter what you are you coming here to start trouble.

the person asks for more clarification

the staff warns the person their question was answered

the person says it was not.

few posts

user account is deleted along with their messages.

seen it. boring.

Guest X-Fusion

IS it? Really? I think I'll take a stop by your forum and open this discussion to your chatters noting the fact that the MSN ocx is still in use on Buzz en. Noting the fact that if someone simply types /credits, or if a server administrator does a server broadcast, to keep aware for the 'MSN' rigidness. I would like real user responses aswell, not staff disguising themselves as users and saying 'We lovez Buzz en!' Maybe I'll bring up the fact of their disaster plan, or what they'll do when/if MSN decides to take the ocx offline and persure legal consequences ..

Oh god, I'm sounding like Deanne ..

TechGear isnt a place people can go for help when it comes to BUZZ EN.

but hey, works out for the other places that ARE actually helping.

lol morons.. those morons as you call them are voicing the concerns of many of your users.. keep on ignoring them jay... i'm sure that is a very sound "business" decision. anyways.. goodluck.. i'm sure you will get everything you deserve.

No need to play word games, we both know I am not talking about "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" users, I am talking about some of your friends. The opinions they express are not for others, Other people would comment themselves wouldnt they. Its always the same people over and over again.

Guest X-Fusion
Of course your not talking about your users, they're paying you. You wouldnt do a thing to even attempt to hurt a paying customer, now would you? But, then again, if they just have a free room and speak their minds on here, who cares, right? They're not paying you, why should you listen to them! Money talks, bullshit walks, right?