iChat Network

Aurora Is A Whale

Guest X-Fusion
Well, if your there to answer questions, you should also be there to deal with the flames. Take it and live with it. Learn from it. Don't get offended by it, because, if your here to spread the word, your here to take the insult. You don't wanna be critiqued or flamed, or whatever you like to call it, don't post a chat network here. It's not that hard. I think it's been clearly stated in other topics that the majority of users here dont like the use of the MSN ocx. So, what do you expect when you post something here that USES the MSN ocx?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i may have missed where they flamed you personally.. but can you honestly say you think it's good to use MSN's layout? I mean come on. Being a clone chat is one thing but when you just make a duplicate of a site and you expect people not to say anything but good things, I think that's asking a lot. I know as a guide you probably won't agree but I know you are thinking it lol.

Not everyone is going to like what you show them. You have to be open to flames; I know my website is not liked by many, but I do know my website is liked by many and that's what I care about. Btw, it sucks. :P just kidding. You should at least change the layout (even though you're a guide, you CAN suggest it yanno)

No, I already offered to make a new layout, but he turned it down. He said he liked the current MSN theme (I don't, but his opinion is over mine because he's the one that does everything; Like I said I just help in chat).

But still, by no flaming, I didn't mean me, I meant the chat server. No reason to flame it.

Didn't know that half of the members here don't like MSN cuz I usually don't post much here.

And once again, I restate, I am not a MSN Clone supporter, but I offered to help him because of lack of users and so I am.

If you want to flame anyone, it shouldn't be me.

Is everything cleared up now?

i'm still not sure who is flaming you. I didn't even flame the chat itself.. i don't care if they copy msn's site, yahoo's site, ebay, or whatever site i would have said the same thing.. i'll tell you right now we aren't the only ones that are going to comment on the fact they should use a different layout..

when you post something in the public you have to take the good with the bad or just don't post it is all i can say.

jordan didn't post here.. you did.. i don't care who made it you posted the link.. you are the one that's going to get the feedback about it not him.. I would suggest if you only wanted jordan to see it then you should have let him post it.. You can't have it both ways.. sounds to me like you only want to hear positive things.. You are in for alot of disappointment if that is the case.

You are taking this way to personally.. no one is saying it's your fault they are using msn's layout.. we are just saying that using the layout is kinda lame.. You shouldn't take that as a shot at you but rather a shot at the layout being used.

Standard Paper IRC and Web Interface from WinZero nothing special, run by a 15 year old ripper had many issues with him dont go there low quality everyone DC's when he restarts!!!!11 lolz could say much more about it but it would just be dirgtory and negative.

Standard Paper IRC and Web Interface from WinZero nothing special, run by a 15 year old ripper had many issues with him dont go there low quality everyone DC's when he restarts!!!!11 lolz could say much more about it but it would just be dirgtory and negative.

That last post is flaming. I personally don't take it offensive, but I'd like to ask if it is really necessary to take things to that standard and just say bad things about it...No it's not. And the reason, err0r, as I said before, that I posted is because he asked me to do some advertising things for him. I know I'm not gonna here possitive things, and I respect people's opinions, but I don't want to see anyone doing what Rancid just did. It's just not cool. And yes, the layout is way uncool, I agree. If he was unaway, I'd suggest him a new one, but he's not, so :(

Hopefully we can get one up in the next few days. See, you can tell me that the layout isn't good, but just don't go to extremities of making fun of it and dissing it a bunch. I guess I owe a bit of an apology to TechGear members, so sorry.

That last post is flaming. I personally don't take it offensive, but I'd like to ask if it is really necessary to take things to that standard and just say bad things about it...No it's not. And the reason, err0r, as I said before, that I posted is because he asked me to do some advertising things for him. I know I'm not gonna here possitive things, and I respect people's opinions, but I don't want to see anyone doing what Rancid just did. It's just not cool. And yes, the layout is way uncool, I agree. If he was unaway, I'd suggest him a new one, but he's not, so :(

Hopefully we can get one up in the next few days. See, you can tell me that the layout isn't good, but just don't go to extremities of making fun of it and dissing it a bunch. I guess I owe a bit of an apology to TechGear members, so sorry.

Lol he didnt ask you to advertise, he asked all the random staff he hired to go spam, and why are people going to go to it when there are better ones that are exactly the same?(e.g Phreik same layout same CSS)

I suggest if you want a decent server for tis, you mod UrealIRCd or MooIRCd because despite what people say it is possible.

Oh and the reason is there is such "large team of people" is because he has no idea what he is doing.

As for "flaming" i just gave my god honest opinion about that site. Plus someone who is 15 really doesnt have the skills to run a deent chat server nor be responsible it will just be a "script kiddy"(used for lack of a better term) network.

Edited by Rancid_