iChat Network

Aurora Is A Whale

well all i can say is , where is the privacy statement?

lokks like they dont have one and can give out any of your info that they want lol

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. To start off, it's not even my site or chat service. I am not way involved with what it looks like.

Secondly, I'm not fond of VSIXc, so I could care less what's your opinion on it.

Thirdly, I'm not a bif fan of MSN Clones, although I use this and am staff, it's just to help out the manager. I'm his advertising guy.

Fourthly?, I figured I wouldn't get flamed for putting this topic up on TG007, but of course I was wrong. Just because you guys don't support anything but VSIXc, doesn't mean you gotta flame it.

Lastly, I didn't know what to do about putting this up at TG007. Didn't know there was a submit-a-server thing. But since there is, would you please put it up there? My friend Jordan would very much thank you.

Sorry for the disruption

Thanks for putting it up there if you do

Guide_Fevian, iChat Network

Guest X-Fusion
Well, its obvious people on that server cant take a little criticism. Maybe you havent read the Buzzen topics? Your getting in this bad cuz the design is crap, and your using the MSN ocx. So, if you cant take the criticism, dont post your site. To be honest, your a pretty poor advertising guy to. You get upset when someone gives their opinion about the site your helping run? I'd look for a new one if I ran that site.

Criticism is okay. Flaming is bad. There is a difference. What you said is flaming. And no, I'm not site staff. I'm a GUIDE in the chatrooms, which means I protect and answer questions. I do not have anything to do with how it looks or that it uses MSN. I'm simply here to spread the word. I talked to the manager about the layout and he said he liked and that it welcomes former MSNers. So do not blame me for looks. Plus, some people don't know how to do all the coding and stuff to make their own chat control, so lay off the insults about using MSN. Who cares, not like you are being forced to use it? Remember, I do not help run the SITE. I only am on the server to answer questions.