iChat Network

Aurora Is A Whale

Really? Maybe he wants a large team because a bunch of them are his friends. Maybe you don't have room to diss anyone because you are such a mean person yourself. And maybe you think ripping a site that works is better than a site that died less than a month ago. That just shows your thinking on stuff. And he didn't ask me to spam. I said I could advertise and I did it on 5 sites (2 of which I work on, 1 I am an active poster, TechGear, and Chainscriptz because I thought they'd be good for activity [didn't know I'd get this response xD]). So yeah, you don't have any room to talk.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Maybe he wants a large team because a bunch of them are his friends. Maybe you don't have room to diss anyone because you are such a mean person yourself. And maybe you think ripping a site that works is better than a site that died less than a month ago. That just shows your thinking on stuff. And he didn't ask me to spam. I said I could advertise and I did it on 5 sites (2 of which I work on, 1 I am an active poster, TechGear, and Chainscriptz because I thought they'd be good for activity [didn't know I'd get this response xD]). So yeah, you don't have any room to talk.

No i spoke to him on MSN he asked for support, he has a large team because he doesnt know what he is doing plus it seems anyone who goes to his site is given a staff postion. Secondly i didnt mention ripping what so ever, thirdly anyone who says "xD" will get no respect from anyone, fourth do not tell me on what i cna and cnat do okay? the only reason he has that site is because i put the interface on WinZero ;)

As for being a mean person, mabye the comments to you seemed mean but it was just what i thought of the site, and i gave ways to improve it? even people he made "Admin" and "Sysop" have there chats on another network.

You called him a 15 year old ripper. So don't contradict yourself. Two, I don't care if people think I'm an idiot who uses xD It's a common internet text-emote and I'll use when I want. And it may be true what you said about talking to him on Messenger, but I wasn't aware of that. So high five to you.

Simple dont comment what you dont know or arent aware of, i have a business called WebMixers and he ripped this name and started using it for his script team, hense the comemnt again dont comment on what you arent aware of, thirdly you are obvioulsy a "newbie"(again used for lack of a better word) i think its sorted now okay? you can go back to your chat home or whatever your doing okay:)?

Edited by Rancid_

Not really as I wouldn't call it my home. Also, I have no relation to him and don't know what he's done outside iChat. If he stole your site's name for his scripting team, that's between him and you. I have no reason to be called a newbie in this situtation as I havent' done anything except have a low post count and a high member number.

Not really as I wouldn't call it my home. Also, I have no relation to him and don't know what he's done outside iChat. If he stole your site's name for his scripting team, that's between him and you. I have no reason to be called a newbie in this situtation as I havent' done anything except have a low post count and a high member number.

Firstly i said "Chat Home" meaning where you chat, lol at making you random Guide. It was between me and him and i dealt with it i used to show that you were wrong on what you said and thats what being a newbie is all about, as your argument fails to impress i fell more and more sorry for this network.

Anyway im sure you have to go be active on these sites such as on ChainScriptz with your 8 posts so i think were done here.