iChat Network

Aurora Is A Whale

You may have heard of this, and you may have not, but I'm here to tell you to start scripting again, here comes a new chat server. Brought to you by a big team led by Jordan (Chance), iChat offers you an effective chatting solution that compares to that of Buzzen, Phreik, Sparkpea, and even the once-great MSN. Using the MSN Chat Software, you can make your own chatrooms and even post them into your website's HTML if you please, for a quick connection. With a great team, we offer the best we can (which is a lot) in support, effectiveness, and protection. Come on down to iChat Network to host your chat today!

iChat Network - www.ichatweb.com

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather than clutter up the forum why not submit your chat service to the list?

http://www.tg007.net/?page=chats.

Also that who ever made that group players club, I am wondering if you could please message me though this forum, I have some questions to ask, as I am too old to join the forum, but I would like to learn how I can do something similar.

Guest X-Fusion
I'm here to tell you to start scripting again,

Only the quitters or people that we're addicted to MSN quit. But, I'll stick with VSIXc. Good luck on rivaling MSN.

Laughs sarcastically

Edited by X-Fusion

Quote: "iChat offers you an effective chatting solution that compares to that of Buzzen, Phreik, Sparkpea, and even the once-great MSN."

Too bad they don't compare to VSIXc. :stupid: lol, sorry I couldn't resist.