BuzzenChat

err0r

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah i'll stick with err0r.. that way when i mess up something ppl can't act surprised.. duh my nick is err0r what did you expect to happen. works well.

You are ok errOr even a broke clock is right twice aday!

Hi,

Thank you for writing back to Windows Live ID Technical Support.

As I have read your recent e-mail, I understand that you want to know if it is legal for other site to use MSN Chat ocx. My name is Omai and I am here to address your inquiry. I also apologize for the delay in response.

I would like to inform you that using MSN data files, including MSN Chat ocx, by any third party sites without any permission is illegal. They must receive permission first for them to use MSN Chat ocx.

The usage of MSN ocx of the sites www.buzzen.com and www.phreik.com is currently under investigation.

Thank you for bringing up this issue.

Sincerely,

Omai

Subject Matter Expert

Windows Live ID Technical Support

Amen the truth is just coming to the surface! I feel for the regurlar chatter that does not understand! Buzzen is now passing this a rumor! They have a story for anything but never the truth!

Hi,

Thank you for writing back to Windows Live ID Technical Support.

As I have read your recent e-mail, I understand that you want to know if it is legal for other site to use MSN Chat ocx. My name is Omai and I am here to address your inquiry. I also apologize for the delay in response.

I would like to inform you that using MSN data files, including MSN Chat ocx, by any third party sites without any permission is illegal. They must receive permission first for them to use MSN Chat ocx.

The usage of MSN ocx of the sites www.buzzen.com and www.phreik.com is currently under investigation.

Thank you for bringing up this issue.

Sincerely,

Omai

Subject Matter Expert

Windows Live ID Technical Support

Now will MSN actually follow up on their so-called investigation.... doubtful. Just as if you asked any other question. You get the "we are currently looking into your issue..." bullshhh.

Edited by Xaggeration

interesting convo........it sounds like a bunch of jealous lovers feuding over a woman........who cares if buzzen is using msn's ocx..........the million dollar question is whom did msn steal the ocx from.......its not like bill gates hasnt pirated software himself.....and has tried to hold a monopoly on software .........personally i have msn premium for 10 bucks a month and msn hasnt even sent me a hey wer'e sorry for the inconvienience we are closing our chatrooms........or heres a refund because we offered you this service at this price and now we are going to reduce your services but offer no refund........MSN SUX

interesting convo........it sounds like a bunch of jealous lovers feuding over a woman........who cares if buzzen is using msn's ocx..........the million dollar question is whom did msn steal the ocx from.......its not like bill gates hasnt pirated software himself.....and has tried to hold a monopoly on software .........personally i have msn premium for 10 bucks a month and msn hasnt even sent me a hey wer'e sorry for the inconvienience we are closing our chatrooms........or heres a refund because we offered you this service at this price and now we are going to reduce your services but offer no refund........MSN SUX

Yeah, and you clicked "Okay, I agree" to their terms and conditions when signing up for their services. They are not there to simply satisfy some nerd that likes to type legal documents. It is so companies that large can screw customers to accepting, or ignorant to read the contracts plainly given to them. You had your chance then to disagree with the fact that they can take away just about every service you paid for, with or without notice, or compinsation.

Don't get me wrong, it's a shady ass thing to do, but hell, you'd do the same thing setting up a company. You were screwed out of what?, 10 bucks for that month you had to pay for without chat. If your that cheap over 10 bucks, maybe you shouldn't have been paying to do what others have done since the beginning of time for free.... chat/talk/communicate.

And I believe it is a big deal that other chat services illegally used the ocx. If its not such a big deal, I'll be over tommorow to borrow your car. See ya then. :ozzmatized

Edited by Xaggeration

Yeah, and you clicked "Okay, I agree" to their terms and conditions when signing up for their services. They are not there to simply satisfy some nerd that likes to type legal documents. It is so companies that large can screw customers to accepting, or ignorant to read the contracts plainly given to them. You had your chance then to disagree with the fact that they can take away just about every service you paid for, with or without notice, or compinsation.

Don't get me wrong, it's a shady ass thing to do, but hell, you'd do the same thing setting up a company. You were screwed out of what?, 10 bucks for that month you had to pay for without chat. If your that cheap over 10 bucks, maybe you shouldn't have been paying to do what others have done since the beginning of time for free.... chat/talk/communicate.

And I believe it is a big deal that other chat services illegally used the ocx. If its not such a big deal, I'll be over tommorow to borrow your car. See ya then. :ozzmatized

ITS COMPENSATION < AND I CLICKED OK WHEN THE SERVICES INCLUDED CHAT.........AND SERVICES IS THE KEY WORD.......BUT YOUR WELCOME TO READ THRU THE AGREEMENT AND POST THE PART ABOUT DIMINISHING SERVICES WITHOUT NOTICE